Sage Stamped Kiss and Makeup Bag

indiaink

Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
I couldn't wait any longer, what with reading Vlad and Meg's excellent interview and getting the inside scoop on the upcoming RM line and loving my own RM MAMs to death - I'm sure there was an unused Bluefly code out there somewhere, but hey, they already give a good discount... I've been looking at this for two days now, and finally ... down to the last one! I got the last one! Now if RM will JUST hurry up and get my hobo straps to me so I can comfortably carry (and photograph!) my two MAMs - I got the black/blue stamped MAM today and she is lovely.... The leather is TDF. The details on these bags just seriously kill me.

Attachments

• sagestamp.jpg
    sagestamp.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 66
^Hehe, I was seriously tempted to buy that! Im trying to downsize, so I had to resist! Its seriously gorgeous though; you seem to buy all the stuff I want to buy, LOL!

GUNG, GMTA! I did back off the dusty blue/wicker/weave whatever on the bay, though - too pale for me. The seller was very kind to let me withdraw my bid - she understood completely about the lighter-than-expected shade, not what I was wanting...

hands down~ the stamp is by far my favorite!

here is a pic just to tease u! :graucho:

2376341443_aca47e9f5f_b.jpg