Sage Stamped Kiss and Makeup Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I couldn't wait any longer, what with reading Vlad and Meg's excellent interview and getting the inside scoop on the upcoming RM line and loving my own RM MAMs to death - I'm sure there was an unused Bluefly code out there somewhere, but hey, they already give a good discount... I've been looking at this for two days now, and finally ... down to the last one! I got the last one! Now if RM will JUST hurry up and get my hobo straps to me so I can comfortably carry (and photograph!) my two MAMs - I got the black/blue stamped MAM today and she is lovely.... The leather is TDF. The details on these bags just seriously kill me.

Attached Files:

2. ^Hehe, I was seriously tempted to buy that! Im trying to downsize, so I had to resist! Its seriously gorgeous though; you seem to buy all the stuff I want to buy, LOL!

3. That is stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. GUNG, GMTA! I did back off the dusty blue/wicker/weave whatever on the bay, though - too pale for me. The seller was very kind to let me withdraw my bid - she understood completely about the lighter-than-expected shade, not what I was wanting...

5. OMG! OMG! You posted in my thread! OMG! Is this like getting an autograph? OMG OMG OMG!!!:nuts:

6. hands down~ the stamp is by far my favorite!

here is a pic just to tease u! :graucho:

[​IMG]

7. This bag makes me salivate every time i look at it!!!

8. I love the bag and the clutch! Now, Im kicking myself for not buying them! They are so uniquely gorgeous!

9. They look so perfect together! I have the same kiss and makeup bag and it's so to die for.

10. I am loving that style!! I just might get one myself....oh lord...:sweatdrop:

11. Aww, your pics always make me so jealous! :girlsigh:

12. Congrats! Mine will be here in 2 days! I love it too

13. thanks Cayce :P i'm glad to be an enabler :lol: