SAFFIANO Clubhouse!!

Beside one not so positive phone call to CS, it's like Christmas in my house. UPS is busy delivering to my house every single day. And just when I thought after purchasing 5 items from Coach within a week :shame:, I'm done for a while, then I received a $50 gift card from my lovely SA today... :choochoo:

UPS had left me an envelope behind the door and inside was

d55f11be-20d2-41d9-8634-10b50d7aa085_zps5223bb79.jpg

Universal case in Coral

6a946e60-458d-44b8-8e8f-5a8bf06b877d_zps0a27d29b.jpg

Only downside it doesn't fit my full size lipstick, only thin lipbalm

Ahhhh don't you love seeing that package at your door?! What a fun accessory! I saw this in Macy's...very cute and I like the color.

So...it was brought to my attention that I never posted my saffiano items in this thread LOL:roflmfao:...just my reveal so I took 2 new pics of my cobalt mini to share with the clubhouse. The first is her catching some sun in my car even though it was all of 30 degrees today haha. The second is hanging out at lunch with camel slim wallet :cool:

Attachments

• 20130220_130347.jpg
    20130220_130347.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 4,226
  • 20130220_133902.jpg
    20130220_133902.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 4,419
Ahhhh don't you love seeing that package at your door?! What a fun accessory! I saw this in Macy's...very cute and I like the color.

Thanx!

So...it was brought to my attention that I never posted my saffiano items in this thread LOL:roflmfao:...just my reveal so I took 2 new pics of my cobalt mini to share with the clubhouse. The first is her catching some sun in my car even though it was all of 30 degrees today haha. The second is hanging out at lunch with camel slim wallet :cool:

:drool: Lovely. Now I feel like I need smth in Cobalt as well.

Actually, I called and asked about it today! CS told me that it might possibly be coming in robin. She said the color code was showing in the system, but no release date.
I might wait to cut the tags on my new bag until I find out if the tote comes to fruition...

Well shoot, I am going to hold off on cutting the tags, too! Thanks for the info!

Pretty, pretty!!! Glad you are enjoying them!

Hey! I've totally seen your other bags reviews on youtube...small world! I really likile robin in the totes for summer. Congrats and enjoy!;)

Thanks for watching my videos! I enjoy making them :smile: I absolutely love this Robin color, I'm thinking of getting the accordion wallet to match and that wallet would add a nice pop of color in any bag.

Also - don't you already like Coach's saffiano better than MK? :P

Hmm...that's a tough one. I like them both. MK Hamilton in saffiano is TDF I think! MK also lines their saffiano with the MK signature fabric while Coach doesn't but I also like the inside of the Coach Saffiano...it reminds me of the Coach Originals interior.

Inside of crossbody City Tote.
These are the items I carry on a daily basis and there is still plenty of room left.

2f8c5348-da77-4af4-a7a2-6f97f13472a0_zps6c9fad34.jpg

9a818920-92bc-4b9c-a72f-dd65975c2283_zpsab0b4512.jpg

I'm new here and still learning how to do mod shots. I still need to practice some more tomorrow to be able to post any useful shots. :shame:

This is making me want to get the crossbody city tote!!!