SAFFIANO Clubhouse!!

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey! I've totally seen your other bags reviews on youtube...small world! I really like robin in the totes for summer. Congrats and enjoy!;)

2. Also - don't you already like Coach's saffiano better than MK? :P

3. Beside one not so positive phone call to CS, it's like Christmas in my house. UPS is busy delivering to my house every single day. And just when I thought after purchasing 5 items from Coach within a week :shame:, I'm done for a while, then I received a $50 gift card from my lovely SA today... :choochoo:

4. Ahhhh don't you love seeing that package at your door?! What a fun accessory! I saw this in Macy's...very cute and I like the color.

5. So...it was brought to my attention that I never posted my saffiano items in this thread LOL:roflmfao:...just my reveal so I took 2 new pics of my cobalt mini to share with the clubhouse. The first is her catching some sun in my car even though it was all of 30 degrees today haha. The second is hanging out at lunch with camel slim wallet :cool:

20130220_130347.jpg 20130220_133902.jpg
  6. Thanx!

:drool: Lovely. Now I feel like I need smth in Cobalt as well.

7. Well shoot, I am going to hold off on cutting the tags, too! Thanks for the info!

8. You're welcome! I'll let you know if I find out more...

9. I know why... it wasn't MINT! :P :lol:

10. Pretty, pretty!!! Glad you are enjoying them!

11. Thanks for watching my videos! I enjoy making them :smile: I absolutely love this Robin color, I'm thinking of getting the accordion wallet to match and that wallet would add a nice pop of color in any bag.

Hmm...that's a tough one. I like them both. MK Hamilton in saffiano is TDF I think! MK also lines their saffiano with the MK signature fabric while Coach doesn't but I also like the inside of the Coach Saffiano...it reminds me of the Coach Originals interior.

12. This is making me want to get the crossbody city tote!!!

13. Great video and review! Thanks for posting :smile:. It is stunning!!

14. Saffiano phone crossbody! Style 65077. In Honeybee! Just got it in the mail yesterday and I love it!!

image-2351360187.jpg

15. I was really interested in this cute little crossbody.
    That's beautiful!
    I am curious about the size.
    I would love to see mod shots!!!