SAFFIANO Clubhouse!!

lizziejean3 said:
E/W Crossbody City Tote in Cobalt with the Legacy Small ticking Wristlet in Yellow.

These look great together. I noticed the yellow on the site the other day but couldn't find anything else in that color. I'd like a cosmetic pouch in it!

The medium EW and NS tote aren't raw leather as there is a lining of sorts but not like you are used to in a Coach bag. The slip pockets and the zip pocket are not inside any lining. they hang free. The large EW tote has the full lining so just make sure that you look at that too so you can see the difference.

I have to say I absolutely love this tote. It's bigger than I thought it'd be. It smells delicious. I like the texture of saffiano leather, works perfect for this style. Looks like it's going to fit a lot (haven't had a chance to try yet). I just hope it's as easy to clean and durable as everybody say it is.

Cross body city tote side by side with my darling reg. Sophia for size comparison.

IMG_0758_zpsf82c9007.jpg

Here's the black Saffiano Cross Body Tote - it's bigger than I expected! I agree with everyone else's comments that the leather is beautiful, love the texture and the gold hardware. I'm not sure yet if I will keep it, only because I'm a small bag girl and it will be 75% empty if I carry it :P

Thanks for the comparison shots!!!

Thank You!
It really is great neutral for summer and not only for summer. I actually prefer Camel over Legacy Sand color.

Exactly!!! I actually exchanged a sand mini tanner for this bag!
I can see this working just as well with shorts and flip flops during the summer as with a black coat and boots in the winter!

It's called Crossbody City Tote style #23578

Measurements 11 3/4" (L) x 9 1/4" (H) x 4 3/4" (W)

Medium City Tote measurements 13 3/4" (L) x 10 3/4" (H) x 5 1/2" (W)

So mine is smaller than medium tote.

One note: Crossbody strap is not adjustable!

It's beautiful and thank you for the info!!!