SAFFIANO Clubhouse!!

I have to say I absolutely love this tote. It's bigger than I thought it'd be. It smells delicious. I like the texture of saffiano leather, works perfect for this style. Looks like it's going to fit a lot (haven't had a chance to try yet). I just hope it's as easy to clean and durable as everybody say it is.

Cross body city tote side by side with my darling reg. Sophia for size comparison.

IMG_0758_zpsf82c9007.jpg

Love it! Thanks for the comparison pics. I bought the N/S tote in black the other day and wanted to see the crossboday but they didn't have it at the store. I didn't want to order sight unseen but now that I see the size, I want to get one too. Your camel looks so pretty. I also like the Vermillion. Will need to make another trip back to the store to look at colors before deciding which one to get. :biggrin:

Here's the black Saffiano Cross Body Tote - it's bigger than I expected! I agree with everyone else's comments that the leather is beautiful, love the texture and the gold hardware. I'm not sure yet if I will keep it, only because I'm a small bag girl and it will be 75% empty if I carry it :P

Attachments

• sf3.JPG
    sf3.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 6,798
  • sf1.JPG
    sf1.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 6,139
  • sf2.JPG
    sf2.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 6,411
Here's the black Saffiano Cross Body Tote - it's bigger than I expected! I agree with everyone else's comments that the leather is beautiful, love the texture and the gold hardware. I'm not sure yet if I will keep it, only because I'm a small bag girl and it will be 75% empty if I carry it :P

Love it Maybe the mini satchel is a better size for you I am use to larger bags but I can not move out of the mini.

Is this the medium or large size?

It's called Crossbody City Tote style #23578

Measurements 11 3/4" (L) x 9 1/4" (H) x 4 3/4" (W)

Medium City Tote measurements 13 3/4" (L) x 10 3/4" (H) x 5 1/2" (W)

So mine is smaller than medium tote.

One note: Crossbody strap is not adjustable!