Saddle Beatrice Big Bang Overflow sale ~

I'm here Mishka......so swamped on things and getting caught up.

Poor Ms. Beatrice has been neglected. I plan to make it a HH weekend, hoping this weekend after the ROAK reveals I can work on her some more. Stormy was kind enough to give me some info in case this all fails, and now I've misplaced it. Batting 1,000 here.

Oh, my, just getting all caught up and thank heavens this thread had been bumped... I love the color of Hayden-Harnett saddle leather as it has aged. I have a bag from 2006/2007 in saddle that has turned an interesting shade of tan-pink. Initially, I was very disturbed (the bag had been in storage and un-used!) but now I am appreciating it. We all change as we age... like fine wine, we get better. And fine bags... even nicer.

I look forward to the reveal, Ms.Lizardo.

http://images.google.com/images?sou...ld things are&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi

Loved the book...librarian...(why 'lapsis calami' or am I prying into a private joke?) can't wait to see what Spike Jonez did with it. I read about all of the trials and tribulations that everyone went through to get this made.

Ms. Liz..
sweetie...hang in there..please! It took a good long time for that Bea to become battered and bedraggled...so no worries if it takes a good long time to do a "this old bag" or whatever it is to make it as gorgeous as possible..all good things come to those who wait. (hug)

Gotta run.

Quick drive by post!

Ms Liz! I wasn't rushing you on the Saddle Beatrice, I just was gone a long time and I'm back kind of (busy and going on another trip next week), but I didn't see you and I was just wondering where you were. Damn Mishka, why so nosey LOL!

Glad you're here and ok and just busy. :flowers: