Sac Rayures PM and more..! (A bit long..)=D

ooo!!! congrats!!!

did you get the tag heat stamped? i got the GM! but my SA told me they couldn't heat stamp it coz they thought the tag might get damaged! coz its a different quality from the normal ones?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! i want mine heat stamped too!

anyways--- CONGRATS!! UR NEW STUFF ARE SIMPLY GORGEOUS!:drool::tup:

Thank you for the dimensions ibiza - can you tell me are the straps leather or webbing? it looks like leather - is it patent or is that just the flash?

Hi eveg,

The straps are leather (not patent btw).
They are of cowhide tan leather just as the trimmings. And the white part is made of white calf leather. :smile:

ooo!!! congrats!!!

did you get the tag heat stamped? i got the GM! but my SA told me they couldn't heat stamp it coz they thought the tag might get damaged! coz its a different quality from the normal ones?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! i want mine heat stamped too!

anyways--- CONGRATS!! UR NEW STUFF ARE SIMPLY GORGEOUS!:drool::tup:

Thanks annnah,

So you got the GM? Wow..the GM is beautiful. I love the blue. I was contemplating to take the PM or the GM and eventually took the PM with the yellow cos I need more smaller bags.
Yes, I got mine heat stamped. My SA didn't stop me from doing it so I'm sure it's actually fine.
It's tinted cowhide tanned leather. And if you compare the care instruction with the normal Natural cowhide leather..they are the same actually.
It's the canvas which is different from the normal ones. :smile:

Thanks annnah,

So you got the GM? Wow..the GM is beautiful. I love the blue. I was contemplating to take the PM or the GM and eventually took the PM with the yellow cos I need more smaller bags.
Yes, I got mine heat stamped. My SA didn't stop me from doing it so I'm sure it's actually fine.
It's tinted cowhide tanned leather. And if you compare the care instruction with the normal Natural cowhide leather..they are the same actually.
It's the canvas which is different from the normal ones. :smile:

ah! i dun believe i let my SA talk me into NOT heat stamping it. maybe i should march back and tell them to do it!

do you have pics of the heat stamp? will you show it if its not too much of a trouble? hee.

still i think im in love with the yellow too... great taste! did you see the red sling shoulder version? i saw its pic. but didnt see it in the store!

ah! i dun believe i let my SA talk me into NOT heat stamping it. maybe i should march back and tell them to do it!

do you have pics of the heat stamp? will you show it if its not too much of a trouble? hee.

still i think im in love with the yellow too... great taste! did you see the red sling shoulder version? i saw its pic. but didnt see it in the store!

No problem cos I happen to have shots taken which showing the heat stamping. One pic with flash and the other w/o.

I initially wanted to have the stamp done horizontally but my SA suggested that I do it vertically since on the other side is written in vertical. She's right and I'm glad she suggested that.
It looks great you really should do it. I'm already thinking to have my other (bag's) tags done too.:graucho:

Yeah, I saw the red sling version yesterday but don't like it at all. First, because I'm not much of a sling bag person. Second, I don't like the (non-leather) strap.
Anyway, I think that even if you didn't get to see it in the store while deciding to make your purchase, it's ok cos you already made an excellent choice! ;)

Attachments

• TAG23.jpg
    TAG23.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 34
  • TAG.jpg
    TAG.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 40