Sac Plat - what do you use it for

gelbergirl

hubba hubba ;)
O.G.
Sep 23, 2006
hi, I am always intrigued with this bag when I see it around town. If you have one - what do you use it for??

Does the monogram get soft and slouchy like a speedy? I assume the epi sac plat is always stiff??

I have one in Monogram Canvas and it's one of the smart casual bags I use when I go out. Mine is still fairly new so there's no slouching yet, but I imagine if it were to slouch it wouldn't be as obvious as on the Speedy. Epi would definitely be more stiff; then again the Sac Plat is a fairly structured bag to begin with, in whatever material.

Here's mine:

:love:

The Sac Plat is a shopping tote. No zipper or closures on top, just open for easy access. Its a great companion for a trip to the mall or for carrying anything that's not bulky/very heavy.

I have a cerises sac plat and it is very structured, no slouching around here. I use it as one of my everyday bags and it can be cumbersome at times but I carry it like a speedy- hand held or in the crook of the arm and it's great. It fits all my stuff and I tend to carry quite a bit.