Sac Plat - what do you use it for

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi, I am always intrigued with this bag when I see it around town. If you have one - what do you use it for??

Does the monogram get soft and slouchy like a speedy? I assume the epi sac plat is always stiff??

2. I have one in Monogram Canvas and it's one of the smart casual bags I use when I go out. Mine is still fairly new so there's no slouching yet, but I imagine if it were to slouch it wouldn't be as obvious as on the Speedy. Epi would definitely be more stiff; then again the Sac Plat is a fairly structured bag to begin with, in whatever material.

Here's mine:

[​IMG]

:love:

3. I'm glad someone asked this, I too am intriqued? What's it for?

4. The Sac Plat is a shopping tote. No zipper or closures on top, just open for easy access. Its a great companion for a trip to the mall or for carrying anything that's not bulky/very heavy.

5. If I had one I'd use it for putting documents and files in.

6. O:huh: great thread! I was looking into one as well. Does anyone know why the Damier Sac Plat is priced higher than the Monogram one? just curious...

7. I have a cerises sac plat and it is very structured, no slouching around here. I use it as one of my everyday bags and it can be cumbersome at times but I carry it like a speedy- hand held or in the crook of the arm and it's great. It fits all my stuff and I tend to carry quite a bit.

8. I always wondered about this bag too! Thanks for asking! :yes:

9. My mom had one in the 80s that she used for shopping!

10. my mom used hers to carry papers for teaching

11. i think i prefer the porte documents to the sac flat.

12. The Damier has a different lining than the Mono Canvas Sac Plat.

13. I love this bag, and when I get a car, I am gonna use this for work to tote about my A4 documents in absolute style!!!!!!!!! :P