Sac Plat mono $ decrease from $890 to $845?..

Does anyone know if LV does this frequently or have been done before??

I know that they keep certain styles low like the speedy and alma for accesability and b/c they are the more "common" style and so is priced as such....

Is the styles that are being decreased in price now in that "common" catagory???? :shrugs:

decreases have happened before, but I think the last one was in like 1997 or so....

Maybe they have a too many Sac Plats,or they just found a way to manufacter the bag cheaper?. I personally think the price decreases are not going to make them like COACH,I feel that them decreasing a item for 45 bucks isnt going to make them elite anymore.

That's what I read on another website. Not 100% sure if that's correct or already been posted, but there it is. Damier is still $890.

I brought the Damier Sac Plat right after the last increase in 2006. The mono one was $845 then, I don't think this is an example of a price decrease.

But yeah, for those who are somehow unhappy their LV investments have gone down, I am SURE they will go up again!! :P

I honestly do believe its because of the American dollar -- its gotten weaker over the last year or so compared to the Euro. If they kept prices at the same point - it would be costing US folks more than other places to buy certain pieces ---this is totally my guess here so feel free to blow it out the water.

but the uk site has had a sharp decrease as well