Sabrinas are here

I think I am just used to my flap bags with a wide opening. I don't carry a lot, my compact clutch, phone and maybe sunglasses so it'll be fine. I can't wait for the cherry to come out, I am dying to see it!

yes, the teal one in the large

Oooh - I can't wait to see the teal one! I just got the Hamptons Vintage Hobo in the Teal and I just love that color! I just got a message that my Green Patent Sabrina came in so will go pick her up tomorrow - I hope I love her - if not, she's getting exchanged for the Ombre one as soon as it's available!

No, I thought it was only going to come with one too but I guess it is the 3, another thing is the lining. I think ashdirs sabrina was a light blue and mine is purple. I like the purple but I thought it was weird they would change the lining color.

Purple linning :nuts: and three handtags! I hope mine comes like that, I should get it tomorrow :sweatdrop:

congrats on your sabrina.

Coachgirl12, I cant wait to see the teal one!

Suzzeee, when are you getting yours?

First, I wanna say I love your Sabrina, she's TDF. I'm in love. You said the espresso is almost black. In the sun can you see any shade's of brown?

Second, this is probably a dumb question but I don't see her on the Coach website. Did you have to order her through JAX or was she available at your boutique? Can I ask what her style number is and how much she was?

First, I wanna say I love your Sabrina, she's TDF. I'm in love. You said the espresso is almost black. In the sun can you see any shade's of brown?

Second, this is probably a dumb question but I don't see her on the Coach website. Did you have to order her through JAX or was she available at your boutique? Can I ask what her style number is and how much she was?

I didn't take it out in the sun. I just put the 2 next to each other and my DH and I thought they loked almost the same since it is so dark and I just figured I would get more use out of the black. If I was just in the market for a brown bag the espresso is gpoorgeous. It just doesn't make sense since it is so dark though,

You order directly through JAX or a boutique, it isn't on the website yet The style is #12937, HTH!