Sabrinas are here

babidius

LP4ME
O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
And I think the espresso is going back, it is so dark. It's too close in color to the black. And it is tiny so if you are on the fence, go with the large. I called my boutique and I can bring it in and exchange for another color or wait for the cherry and exchange then. I'm not sure which I will do yet so whoever ordered the magenta or berry I'd like to see. I also asked about the steel again when I called and the lady at JAX said it was dark gray so I wonder if the swatch was wrong or what. I would really like to see it. I'll post pics later when I charge my battery.

What are the dimensions for the small/med vs. the large?

I'm thinking the large may be too large for my taste, but the small/med would be too small (like the heritage stripe small satchel) :Push:

At any rate, sorry the brown didn't work out, but I can't wait for the pix!

Don't mind my bathroom,
100_1870.jpg

I live the shine of the leather
100_1867.jpg

What are the dimensions for the small/med vs. the large?

I'm thinking the large may be too large for my taste, but the small/med would be too small (like the heritage stripe small satchel) :Push:

At any rate, sorry the brown didn't work out, but I can't wait for the pix!
As soon as DH finds his tapemeasure I'll measure it, I don't know how big the large is.

Thanks so much for the pics and info! The bags looks really great on you! I'm liking the Sabrina more and more. I do have one dumb question...I thought they got rid of the multiple hang tags thing...is that true, or do you have a pilot?? At least I thought I saw where the large only had one hangtag. Or...maybe I'm totally crazy!!!

No, I thought it was only going to come with one too but I guess it is the 3, another thing is the lining. I think ashdirs sabrina was a light blue and mine is purple. I like the purple but I thought it was weird they would change the lining color.

I have the small/medium Sabrina in cranberry. It is my smallest bag,but it does hold quite a bit - more than I ever thought it would! I like this size for this bag as I use it as a handheld satchel only (dont care for the two straps thing), and if it were any larger, I dont think I'd be comfortable carrying it in my hand. Here are a few pic of mine, which was a pilot and has the three hangtags, which I personally like! I also got the espresso but wound up selling it shortly after I got it - the color was nice and rich, but I preferred the cranberry in this bag.

Attachments

• cranberry sabrina 001.jpg
    cranberry sabrina 001.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 137
  • cranberry sabrina 002.jpg
    cranberry sabrina 002.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 65