Jimmy Choo Saba on ebay

ok i honestly didn't know that i cannot use pics from their website as i have seen many others do so before. I will post pics of the real bag and you can tell me for yourself :smile: sorry for all this confusion i can definately see why everyone is suspicious but like i said i am not professional ebayer (and i just learned that is why i only have $200 buyer protection)...it says you have to have over 50 to get $2,000 buyer protection, is that the only way?
I think posting alot of pics of the actual bag and the receipt will help. Stock pics of a newly introduced bag can be a red flag.

Didn't some other seller do this recently? They joined tPF professing their outrage that their honor had been besmirched by the mere thought of them selling a fake bag?

Blah, blah, f*!king blah. Two posts. About your own bag. Yeah, I'm convinced.

I know - and it was too recent. Somebody sure monitors our forum..

^^ Yep, something is rotten in Denmark.

Face it people come here to find out if it is a real Jimmy CHoo or a FAKE!:tup:
These seller that Sell Fakes can't stand this place, your cutting into thier profits!:cursing:
And Making them look like what they are CROOKS!:P:yahoo:

I say, KEEP IT UP LADIES!
I say, HERE, HERE LET'S RAISE A :drinks:TOAST:drinkup: TO THE LADIES OF THE JC FORUM!
I say, LET THE SELLERS BEWARE OF SELLING FAKE JIMMY CHOO!

Matt:angel::angel:

Yes, thanks for the reminder. I need to buy a program to do this. Is one better than the others? Or can any paintshop program do this? TIA

Any program that allows you to add text to a photo will work. I use Fireworks, Photoshop or Photoshop elements.