SA was kind of rude to me today

Its hard to say if he was being rude or not. It would depend on his tone and how he meant what he said. Most SA's can't afford to buy half the bags they sell, much less extras like agendas. We see them in the store dressed nicely and assume they are on a similar level financially, but many are not. Just an observation, so I personally wouldn't care. He probably just can't afford to have a high tech cell phone and an LV agenda.
I personally love my LV agenda and buy a refill every year.

This is totally unacceptable, even in a supermarket, never mind LV. I think you should talk to the manager and inform him or her about the way you were treated. I once asked a trainee SA (my SA was off) if I could try on the limited Theda Mini Monogram and got told that, "I am sorry this is a limited piece maybe you can try on the other purses in Monogram" I went back the other day and spoke to my SA and the manager and they gave me a set of LV mikado. I am not that bothered about the gift to be honest, I just want to be treated like a customer!!! I think some SAs are really bad.

How rude! I would of said can you just get the agenda without commentary? LOL One of the SA's at my LV said the complete opposite when I got my small agenda, I asked if the agendas are really popular and he said "oh yeah, me and my friends have them to write stuff down in" maybe that rude SA isn't "with it" lol

You should really write the manager of that store and let them know what happened, and cc LV coorperate. I'm sure they would appreciate it. LV is a high end store and should be providing high end service. I'm sure the manager would agree and would be upset to find out his/her SAs are not providing such service.

OH MY GOSH I am sooooooooo sorry that happened to you! That's so terrible...seriously, LV needs to choose they're SA's more careful. Most of them are rude or clueless or both.

Wow, that sucks. I am personally sitting at my desk at work and my Groom agenda is right in front of me! I use it for personal stuff (such as remembering to schedule the dentist, pick up something at the grocery store, etc.). Sometimes using a pda or cellphone isn't as quick and easy as having paper to write on.

Who is he to judge how people organize their lives? What a schmuck.

Okay, that is not very nice of him.... but try to see it this way, did he really say it rude?? Maybe he was kinda joking... Like if somebody would say "Who would use an iPod since there is the iPhone...?" .... know what I mean... Maybe he was trying to make fun about how everything's getting "technologized".....
But if not I would have kicked his a**... Sorry, but if he really said it in a rude, non-humorus way there is no excuse that at a LV store somebody is talking like that to....
I have the mono medium agenda and I couldn't even imagine my life without it.... there is way more in it than in my cell (will ever be)... :smile:
Sad you didn'T buy one... :sad: