SA vs. PS?

I think SA refers to any saleslady/man who can help you make a purchase at a particular store at a specific time, whereas a personal shopper is someone whom you either PAY to spend X amount of time with you and during this time he/she advises you on what to wear OR if this personal shopper works for a luxury house/boutique (eg. Holt Renfrew), the company pays/hires the personal shopper to shop with you, but you must spend Y dollars on your purchases

:yes: Sounds like she has a little side business, unless it is an LV business card, otherwise I think CEC hit the nail on the head. Personal shoppers are the best, they will pull racks of clothes[ or housewares, access,whatever you are in the market for] for you & all you have to do is drink the champagne & eat the nummies while trying on the gorgeous clothes in a private setting. PSers are the best!!!

:yes: Sounds like she has a little side business, unless it is an LV business card, otherwise I think CEC hit the nail on the head. Personal shoppers are the best, they will pull racks of clothes[ or housewares, access,whatever you are in the market for] for you & all you have to do is drink the champagne & eat the nummies while trying on the gorgeous clothes in a private setting. PSers are the best!!!

Her LV business card reads,

xxxxxx
Personal Shopper
Studio Services

I have three LV boutiques in my area, but only frequented two until last week. I headed to Rodeo Dr. last week and met a new SA. I have made four trips in the last week and she has taken well care of me - I think above and beyond. She has even given me her cell phone #, so that I can reach her in case she had the day off and she would meet me at the boutique.

Anyway, long story short...I just noticed now that her business card indicate 'Personal Shopper.' Does anyone know the difference?:shrugs:

Well, given the location - Rodeo Dr, in CA -chances are she might have very high end clients to prefer the SA to do the shopping for them. Just like any persona shopper would, I would if she would share with you some of her clientele or if that is confidential....that's cool though, I would love to be able to higher a personal shopper to shop for me - HA! HA!:yes: