SA Etiquette

So glad I found this post. I was wondering the same thing. My SA is very popular, so I was wondering if it would be bad to get help from another SA when my regular SA is really busy. Would you establish a relationship with two SA at the same store, or just stick with one?

considering that I love two SAs at Holt Renfrew Vancouver's LV, we should start a thread on good SAs to shop with, i mean, there are threads where people tell their horror stories...should set up one where ppl talk about good SA experiences :smile:

I love Andre at Holts

No problem Zombie! She is by faaaar the BEST SA ever!!!!!

NO WAY!!! MY SA IS THE BEST EVER!!! :biggrin: I went last Sunday to buy a bag and waited 45 minutes for her. She is that awesome. I went in today to buy a bandana and we chatted like we were old friends from LV to about being on time. She know know what I like and what I don't like. She is super sweet with me. She truly wants me to be happy with my purchase.

So glad I found this post. I was wondering the same thing. My SA is very popular, so I was wondering if it would be bad to get help from another SA when my regular SA is really busy. Would you establish a relationship with two SA at the same store, or just stick with one?

I don't necessarily have 2 SAs at the same store, but everyone knows who I am, so I get good treatment from all of them. I tend to give my business, though, to my friend/SA.

considering that I love two SAs at Holt Renfrew Vancouver's LV, we should start a thread on good SAs to shop with, i mean, there are threads where people tell their horror stories...should set up one where ppl talk about good SA experiences :smile:

I love Andre at Holts

I agree! We should start one...I LoVe mine!

I think it is a good idea to call ahead and make sure she is working. Finding a good SA is like a gem.

^^ I totally agree!! :yes: