SA called about Potiron Kelly

Greentea said:
Crochet, the 35cm is a HUGE difference compared to the 28cm. Wait for what you really love.

Potiron chevre IS TDF, though!!

Thanks GT. I really love your potiron togo...yummy! I am hoping to be able to see this chevre baby. :nuts:
Whispa, wow that is pretty!
Kou, I am a sucker for pocket squares so I usually end up getting one anyway. :girlsigh: They are starting to add up though! :shame:

Greentea said:
metallic gold chevre on my monitor! Whoa! Fun to see but not for me. :smile:

How many shades of metallic do they make? I know they make silver and bronze. wouldn't it be cool if they have metallic fuchsia? I'd like to have that in a JPG Kelly Clutch. Hehe!

crochetbella said:
Thanks GT. I really love your potiron togo...yummy! I am hoping to be able to see this chevre baby. :nuts:
Kou, I am a sucker for pocket squares so I usually end up getting one anyway. :girlsigh: They are starting to add up though! :shame:

I still can't figure out what to do with pocket squares ... I can't seem to do scarves or twilly. they look funny on me

crochetbella said:
Thank you!

Kou, I only know of gold, silver and bronze. But metallic fuchsia might be fun on a clutch!

Greentea, do they make Potiron in ostrich? Your Birkin is guilty of making me considering a Potiron in the future. And this is coming from someone who just can't do orange in general.:smile:

koukanamiya said:
I still can't figure out what to do with pocket squares ... I can't seem to do scarves or twilly. they look funny on me

I mostly use them as headbands in my hair or tie them on a bag. I can use them with my Evelyne to make the strap shorter too. :flowers:

whispa777 said:
** I see Kou's room, fuchsia walls, fuchsia bedspread, fuchsia carpet... **

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
Would you believe it if I say that aside from bags and Faberge (things I collect), I prefer most of my things to be neutral? Good thing my puppy is cream and not pink.

That's true HG! I just love the 28 so much...it's just classic to me. :love:

And I love Togo. The SA had a concern that it would not be dressy to have a Kelly in togo but I don't really want my potiron Kelly to be super dressy. I'll get a brown or black box Kelly eventually...;)

Kou, I have never seen potiron ostrich. How about just getting a potiron Togo bag? With all of the fuchsia, you'd have something that would match nicely with brown toned clothing? Or orange ostrich would work for that, too.

crochetbella said:
I just love the 28 so much...it's just classic to me. :love: And I love Togo. The SA had a concern that it would not be dressy to have a Kelly in togo but I don't really want my potiron Kelly to be super dressy. I'll get a brown or black box Kelly eventually...;)
Crochetbella, you did the right thing to pass on the 35cm chevre Potiron Kelly. You'll be THRILLED when your dream Kelly appears! :yes: Sending you the vibes for a 28cm Potiron Togo Kelly!!! :flowers: