S/S08 in Singapore in time for CNY!

^ babevivtan: thanks! ;) I hope it's fab.. coz I just bought it last week and I'm still waiting for the navy reissue to make its grand old way from Paris. The wait is of course KILLING me (esp ever since the call from Chanel SG came through to say they had a reissue for me)

yulianayuliana: to be honest, i didn't ask them for the price because i did anticipate it to be much more expensive than if i were to buy it from paris or the US. i think a ball-park figure would be around SGD$4500-ish or more. as a comparison, i paid around 1569 euros (incl. shipping, which roughly comes up to around SGD$3200) for the reissue from paris. of course when the reissue arrives in singapore, i'd probably have to pay customs duties on it (7% + misc). i'll be going down to the store tomorrow (hopefully) to have a look so i'll get back to you on the price. :yes:

^ babevivtan: thanks! ;) I hope it's fab.. coz I just bought it last week and I'm still waiting for the navy reissue to make its grand old way from Paris. The wait is of course KILLING me (esp ever since the call from Chanel SG came through to say they had a reissue for me)

yulianayuliana: to be honest, i didn't ask them for the price because i did anticipate it to be much more expensive than if i were to buy it from paris or the US. i think a ball-park figure would be around SGD$4500-ish or more. as a comparison, i paid around 1569 euros (incl. shipping, which roughly comes up to around SGD$3200) for the reissue from paris. of course when the reissue arrives in singapore, i'd probably have to pay customs duties on it (7% + misc). i'll be going down to the store tomorrow (hopefully) to have a look so i'll get back to you on the price. :yes:

OH MY! it sounds so much cheaper from PARIS?? maybe i should do that too?? like have then shipped back it'd still be way under 4k right??? please let me know the sg prices i'm really dying to get my hands on a reissue!!!! thanks!:flowers:

zerodoss, dont mind me asking. how do u order it from paris to sg? do u call the chanel in paris or do u place an order with your SA in sg? hehe..

zerodoss, dont mind me asking. how do u order it from paris to sg? do u call the chanel in paris or do u place an order with your SA in sg? hehe..

i just ring up paris directly. i wasn't really counting on landing a metallic navy reissue from the sg store (the 2 SAs i work with in sg both left in early jan, go figure!) so i've been waitlisting myself in the stores in US and Paris.

the tricky thing about paris is that at rue cambon, the SAs can give you differing replies - some refuse to accept international/phone orders, some will accept your order but will insist on non-cc payment methods, etc. very frustrating stuff. so i rang up FSH instead and they accept phone orders there and can do cc payments. it's funny how different the policies of two stores who are merely a couple streets away. :P

attachment.php