S/S 2013 - Bal Intel

for a bal day, which color should i get? bleu acier in GMG or classic in rose bonbon? am so confused that i have them both in my check out cart but i will only have to get one. thanks!

I vote the Bleu Acier with miniGGH. I bought it and love it. People say that the light blues yellow though. I've never had it happen but have heard many complain. The combo is so nice though with the Bleu Acier miniGGH that I had to have it.

I saw Bleu Tropical yesterday with silver hardware. I don't know if it was the silver hardware, but, it had a softer, almost "pastel" vibe that I wasn't anticipating. Don't get me wrong, it was beautiful... but, not as "POW!" vibrant as I had expected. Lagon was right next to it and looked almost evergreen by comparison.

I saw Bleu Tropical yesterday with silver hardware. I don't know if it was the silver hardware, but, it had a softer, almost "pastel" vibe that I wasn't anticipating. Don't get me wrong, it was beautiful... but, not as "POW!" vibrant as I had expected. Lagon was right next to it and looked almost evergreen by comparison.

Thanks, it sounds like Blue India or Cyclade, I expected a strong, clear color and got a dusty pastel-y color. Electric Turquoise was probably much more of a pop color... If that's the case I'm safe :smile:

I vote the Bleu Acier with miniGGH. I bought it and love it. People say that the light blues yellow though. I've never had it happen but have heard many complain. The combo is so nice though with the Bleu Acier miniGGH that I had to have it.
thank you! I bought the rose bonbon classic day from ******... at $720, it was a no-brainer :smile: