rude/dishonest seller, help!

$100+ dollars in repairs later, a day after the case was reassessed and closed, she asked me to then ship the coat back to her since I got a refund [emoji19][emoji19][emoji19]

She should have known better that sellers can't leave negative feedback, or negative feedback disguised as positive. ebay gave you the money back and didn't tell you that you had to return it. I believe that you don't have to return it. I've had refunds from ebay before where the seller was being a pain, and I didn't have to return the item. Since you've already spent money on the coat, there is no way she deserves to have it back. I would just ignore her. If she contacts you again, report her to ebay for harassment.
Now that you've spent money for the repair, I certainly wouldn't send it back to her! She had the chance to agree to the return and opted not to do it.

If you are able, this is a case where you should leave negative feedback! (I'm still not sure whether the decision was actually reversed or whether ebay issued the refund from its own coffers and allowed the seller to keep the funds.)

Don't return the coat and ignore your seller's demand. She probably still has the money because I think eBay refunded you out of their own pocket.

I hate sellers like these. They are giving sellers a bad name and are reasons that selling on eBay became more and more expensive.

Don't return the coat and ignore your seller's demand. She probably still has the money because I think eBay refunded you out of their own pocket.

I hate sellers like these. They are giving sellers a bad name and are reasons that selling on eBay became more and more expensive.
I don't know if she would be aware of the refund if ebay did it out of their own pocket. I've gotten a few courtesy refunds before and the sellers never contacted me.

I think it was because a case was opened, which directly involved her. I lost the case originally, but then it was reversed so maybe it did end up coming out of her account.

I just think it's funny that she wants the coat back after she knows I repaired it. eBay didn't tell me to send it back so I guess perhaps she didn't lose out, and because she knows the verdict was reversed she's trying to pull a fast one on me.

She told me she wanted (and I quote)' the trench coat back in the condition in which it arrived to you. I assure you there weren't any damages as you falsely claimed. Since you received a refund, please do the right thing and send my item back. As a courtesy I can offer to pay for shipping' ...yea ok

I think it was because a case was opened, which directly involved her. I lost the case originally, but then it was reversed so maybe it did end up coming out of her account.

I just think it's funny that she wants the coat back after she knows I repaired it. eBay didn't tell me to send it back so I guess perhaps she didn't lose out, and because she knows the verdict was reversed she's trying to pull a fast one on me.

She told me she wanted (and I quote)' the trench coat back in the condition in which it arrived to you. I assure you there weren't any damages as you falsely claimed. Since you received a refund, please do the right thing and send my item back. As a courtesy I can offer to pay for shipping' ...yea ok

Ebay refunded you out of their own pocket. The seller probably did not realize it yet.