Rude comment at the doctor's office today!

:O thats awful! sorry some people are SO rude!

and haha sparkly i was waiting for somebody to say this, i shall repeat this! WHERE ARE THE LOCKIT PICSSSSS *drooooooooools*

but seriously, i think its awful the way some people dont have manners!

Just wanted to add that peole don't have to wear LV, Chanel and Gucci to be materialistic. Someone can just go around with a plastic bag and be a materialistic snob. Or wrap around those cuffs and live up to be a b!%§h like her. :tdown:

wow that is so rude and extremely unprofessional!! I would have been in shock too. She is obviously jealous and if she knows that those are Chanel and LV, obviously she likes designer goods too so she should especially not be judging!

How stupid. Liking nice things doesn't make you materialistic. Caring only about THINGS makes you materialistic.
Just for future reference, the main definition of materialistic is:

"a person who is markedly more concerned with material things than with spiritual, intellectual, or cultural values."

Next time someone tries to use that on you, ask them if they know what it really means. Apparently most people don't, they just assume everyone who has designer anything is materialistic.

OMG MAJOR EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my original post I wrote Silver Miroir Lockit........THAT was obviously a HUGE slip on my part. I meant my Silver MIROIR SPEEDY...I am not even getting the Lockit in Silver, I'm getting it in GOLD. I have it on my mind hardcore cause I'm picking it up promtly on Sunday, July 1st cause they will not give it to me any sooner. it's due in tomorrow and i'm gonna call to just confirm the arrival. it's already mine and it's coming home sunday, so pics will be up then! the only thing i have on my mind from now, for 4 days is lockit, lockit, lockit....so that's obviously where my mind is fully at!

SO, SORRY again! I feel like such a doofus. I didn't even realize I wrote the word LOCKIT in my post! I'm sitting here going....what the hell?! why is everyone wanting to see my lockit...that's sunday....why they all think i got one early, huh?

derr, MY BAD! *smacks self*

:wtf: WOW! :wtf:
You should have thrown it back at her and asked her if she was?

I know I'm materialistic, but geez... To flat out ask a someone that you're not close to. OMG!

Next time, push your nose up and say "I don't get out of bed unless it's for ten grand, what do you think?"

OMG MAJOR EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my original post I wrote Silver Miroir Lockit........THAT was obviously a HUGE slip on my part. I meant my Silver MIROIR SPEEDY...I am not even getting the Lockit in Silver, I'm getting it in GOLD. I have it on my mind hardcore cause I'm picking it up promtly on Sunday, July 1st cause they will not give it to me any sooner. it's due in tomorrow and i'm gonna call to just confirm the arrival. it's already mine and it's coming home sunday, so pics will be up then! the only thing i have on my mind from now, for 4 days is lockit, lockit, lockit....so that's obviously where my mind is fully at!

SO, SORRY again! I feel like such a doofus. I didn't even realize I wrote the word LOCKIT in my post! I'm sitting here going....what the hell?! why is everyone wanting to see my lockit...that's sunday....why they all think i got one early, huh?

derr, MY BAD! *smacks self*

Ha ha, you're just too funny Gayle! :roflmfao: I bet you looked smokin' hot with your miroir speedy at the doc's office!!! Anyway, can't wait for your miroir lockit to arrive! Then you can get another appointment and go back to the doctor's office to shine your lockit into the nurse's face and then whack her over her head with it. Or, wait a sec, I think that may be a bit of an expensive whack....:sweatdrop: