~~Ruby's inspirational trip to Vegas~~

Congratulations Boo!!! Your new silky city is gorgeous and the VCA earrings are TDF!! now I am going to have to add both to my wish list :smile: Wear them both in good health!!

Lovely new goodies so far! Love the story about miss Ruby too and I can't wait to see more :biggrin:.
ruby is a dreamer all right!! Thank you:smile:

boo1689, your reveals are always so fun. I can't wait to see what's left in the third larger box.
ohh! Thank you ! I'm so happy to hear that!!

Congratulations on your haul from H and VCA boo! Miss Ruby is such a darling!
:biggrin:I have to make u my vca advisor for sure!! Thank u!!

The barenia details on the corners and the strap have the most heavenly smell:nuts: I know understand what you ladies have been talking about all these time regarding the smell of that rich buttery leather:graucho:

Barenia is like a drug. Boo, Congrats on the Kelly en Perles Silky City. Ms. Kelly en Perles sounds elegant.

This multiple quote button is sooooooo awesome!! Fun~~:nuts:

Yay Boo - lets see !! Lovely earrings and pochette's!
;)

Boo - thanks for sharing the pictures! Well, at least you purchased some really nice goodies! The kelly is definitel inspirational! I can see most men would be utterly quiet after seeing that gorgeous kelly! lol
DH completely ignored me and pretended to be interested in something else in the store and walked away.... hahahha~:P

Can't wait to see and hear more boo. You are too funny regarding DH being utterly silent. That happens a lot with me too....that and he keeps walking briskly by the Hermes store! I look up and he is gone.............
Ohhh~ MR. TNW is smart!! Don't walk, RUN away from H stores!! hahh~ I told DH and he says he shall do just that next time!

Just lovely boo!!!!!!!!!!
:flowers:

Love your new H, the earrings and esp the tiger pochette cw! Congrats!
The pale pink tiger pochette is really girly~ I am so flattered that the VAC SM picked out this cw for me! Thank you!

YAY Boo! Am so Happy for you and LOL re your DH!!

Love the beautiful and thoughtful gift from the VCA sa and love those earrings too!
:hugs:The trip was short but I had fun~~ DH is getting better trained everytime we go to H! hahah~:P

Wow, congrats boo!! :yahoo: I love those earrings, I wear mine (the mini version) almost every other day :smile: Ms Ruby is beautiful!!
the mini one is sooooo cute! I wore the new earrings out the store that day! I'm so happy to get my VAC collection started.... hahah~ Thank you!!

:roflmfao:

Too funny! Enjoy all the treats!
surely DH was caught off guard on this one! hahah!! I've been wearing my earrings and my new bag... perhaps I'll wear a pochette today!! Thank you!

Love the VCA present! :graucho:
The pocket squares are lovely! I never know you can carry the silk city like that. So very cute!
Thank you! I never thought I would be buying a silky city..... but I just couldn't resist the kelly en pearle print!!

Congrats on your new lovely additions, boo1689!! What a darling SM you have!
:biggrin:It was a fun fun trip to Vegas and all the lovely SM and SA I met there made the trip even better! Thank you!

wow, congratulations Boo1689! I've been looking for Kelly en perles as well as growing in love with silk city and now you have acquired BOTH!!! what a TDF purchase!!!
You must get the scarf!! I have the one from BellaVita (red colorway with orange and black) , it's really fun!! The silky city is surprisingly easy to wear and very light weight!! You will love it!