~~Ruby's inspirational trip to Vegas~~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Miss Ruby went to Vegas and found her calling.......:yahoo: she said to DH that when she grows up, she will be just like that red kelly with lots of bling bling at the H store:tender::tender::tender:

Attached Files:

• LV2.jpg
      LV2.jpg
      File size:
      13.6 KB
      Views:
    • LV3.jpg
      LV3.jpg
      File size:
      36.3 KB
      Views:
    • LV1.jpg
      LV1.jpg
      File size:
      13 KB
      Views:
  2. Please Don't get too excited ladies !! I did not come home with that kelly with the bling:P

3. and what did DH say? :biggrin:

4. I came home with these..... VCA white mother of pearl earrings to match my necklace~ And the wonderful SM at VCA gave me a Chinese New Year present.... "L'annee Du Tigre" pochette" !!:love::love:

Attached Files:

5. wow, how nice of the SM!

6. Utterly SILENT:dots: hahhaah~~

7. I acquired a couple of orange boxes on my own as well......

Attached Files:

8. What a fun trip! (Love the VCA!)

9. :cloud9: I was really touched by her gesture~~ She was wearing a lovely H scarf herself and she told me she knew I'd appreciate this little present:biggrin:

10. 2 new pochettes.....

Attached Files:

11. Sorry~ need to head out~~ promise to be back tonight with more pics!! Thank you Allan and Cinderlala~ for dropping by!!

12. more photos!!! please

13. Lovely new goodies so far! Love the story about miss Ruby too and I can't wait to see more :biggrin:.

14. boo1689, your reveals are always so fun. I can't wait to see what's left in the third larger box.

15. Congratulations on your haul from H and VCA boo! Miss Ruby is such a darling!