Style Royalty Fashion Thread

When I am logged in to PF, I see the photos just fine.
If I am *not* logged in, I do not see the photos, even if I click on a link (because that link is tied to the PF system, as I understand it).

LoveH, you do an excellent job of keeping these pages up-to-date with beautiful photos. Thanks so much!

King Carl Gustaf and Queen Silvia along with Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel attended the 90th anniversary party for Radio Sweden tonight.

Fashion ID from The Royal Forums: Skirt by Baum und Pferdgarten

6oph8g.jpg

King Carl Gustaf and Queen Silvia along with Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel attended the 90th anniversary party for Radio Sweden tonight.

Fashion ID from The Royal Forums: Skirt by Baum und Pferdgarten

6oph8g.jpg

I love the skirt, but not her top. I would actually like it better with a crop top, but that would not be appropriate for Victoria to wear. Something with less volume would look better on her.

King WA, Queen Maxima and CP Catharina-Amalia enjoyed a day of sailing today.

So good to see Maxima again after the summer holidays. I suspect she and His Majesty will be back to "work" in a couple of weeks.

newscom.com

CP Victoria traveled to Norway to, along with CP Mette Marit, go on a "Climate Pilgramage". The close friends went on a 6 kilometer walk, then did participated an event on water conservation. Later the 2 crown princesses attended a church service.

They both look adorable, especially Victoria. I love that top.

newscom.com

King WA, Queen Maxima and CP Catharina-Amalia enjoyed a day of sailing today.

So good to see Maxima again after the summer holidays. I suspect she and His Majesty will be back to "work" in a couple of weeks.

newscom.com

How does Beatrix do it? Clearly they are sailing on a very windy day and her hair is !perfect! I need a can of whatever she uses ;) As lovely as these photos, I still give Felipe the win in the "sailing photo" competition.