Royal Venetas

I would love a maxi Veneta in Carmine ... after I win the lottery that is, because I'm sure they have a pricetag that is way out of my league.

Anyone know how much they are? :sneaky: :sweatdrop:

I :heart: them too!

Mediana: from memory from the BV Website, I think it was over US$4000.

They also had another black veneta on the site which they also called Maxi but the pattern was dotty (sorry for bad explanation). This one is about the price of normal veneta I think

I :heart: them too!

Mediana: from memory from the BV Website, I think it was over US$4000.

They also had another black veneta on the site which they also called Maxi but the pattern was dotty (sorry for bad explanation). This one is about the price of normal veneta I think

Haha, I just realised that you need to click on the description button on the website to see the price. I'v been in the dark all this time. Thanks :idea:

MaxiStuddedVeneta.jpg

Source : BV website

The Nero Maxi Veneta, US$1,920, which seems so affordable relative to the Maxi Royal Venetas which are US$4,590 (US$3,340 for the large)!

Ladies, I have seen the nero maxi veneta with the studs IRL. It's nice, but that's about it. It looks a bit weird because there are very few studs on it, doesn't look too special imho.

:nuts:

The Ebano one is TDF!!!!!!!! OMGawd kronik, you've just put me straight in hell! I can't think straight now!!

*tries to breathe regularly*

S$8470 is just absolutely outta my league!! :crybaby:

I'm totally in love with the carmino one *sigh*

I have to get to a BV boutique so I can see more of these in person!! Some of these price tags are really out of my range though :sad:

I wonder if the HR dept will let me do a pre-tax savers fund account for purses? LOL