Roxbury or Reade?

should I get a pomme Roxbury or Reade?

• Roxbury Drive

• Reade PM

Results are only viewable after voting.
Roxbury Drive
Reason is the reade has small handles, the roxy you can used either ( hand held and shoulder)way, and doesnt look so girlish...

Ok, so after getting my pomme ludlow (i luv it!) a few weeks ago i've decided that now i really really really want a bag in pomme for my next LV bag :yes:. I've really been thinking about getting the Roxbury Drive, but am not 100% sure. the reade pm could be cute too. so the question, is, should i get the Rox or Reade?

i'm listing the pros & cons of each

ROX
----
pros:
+ i really like the style, looks v. stylish & elegant
+ can be worn on shoulder (this is a big plus for me)
+ detachable strap, so can be hand-held as well (e.g. for attending evening parties, etc)

cons:
- the price. it's $915, so almost $1k with tax (i live in california so they'res no avoiding tax w/ ordering from elux :Push: )
- it's on the thin side, so doesn't seem to carry all that much (this is why for my first bag, in amarante, I got the Rosewood instead, cuz when i saw Rosewood & Rox IRL, i saw that the rosewood was significantly bigger)
- has snap closure (might get annoying)
- when hand-held, handles get dark easily (so i've heard, have no experience w/ this)

READE
-------
pros:
+ seem like it can hold more stuff
+ price is more reasonable ($725)

cons:
- i don't love the style as much as the rox
- can't be worn on shoulder (at least it doesn't seem like it)
- has open top, stuff might fall out

right now i am leaning towards the Rox, but if i decide to get it i'm thinking i probably won't get it at a boutique, as it's too much $$ IMHO, esp for a bag that i probably wouldn't/coudln't take everyday to work (that's pretty much the only place i go to these days, lol). also i probably won't be getting a new bag for several months now (at least after xmas), and by that time i'm not sure if the boutiques would still carry the pomme color (tho i hope i'm wrong, i hope pomme sticks around forever :smile:). i might try to see if i can find a used one on ebay, but then again am not sure it's worth taking the risk (am so paranoid now about getting fakes).