ROUGE VIF RED CITY BAG NEW W TAGS from lovely tPFer

:crybaby: Now you make me feel bad for deserting her. I love this bag, BUT I know that I am not going to carry it a lot. The ONLY reason I am willling to part with her is my Mom has the rouge and I know she isn't going to carry red a lot and I can borrow it anytime I want. There are so many colors that I want to get and my closet is seriously filled to capacity and my guest room closet is getting full too. Not just purses, clothes, shoes, etc. and I wear about half of them. Sooner or later, as much as I hate it, I need to part with some of them. I figured better to sell it now while it's new and unused than to sell it later used.
Don't worry, I may end up keeping it. I had to relist and ebay is so slow now, who knows? I change my mind on a moments notice. I was going to sell my NIB LV MC Wallet. Decided to keep it, ended the auction. Changed my mind, relisted and sold it tonight and bought a Chanel wallet. :rolleyes:

*sigh* so pretty. even though i have one, i love looking at the same color in different leather variations. this one is gorgeous! good luck on your sale!!