ROUGE VIF RED CITY BAG NEW W TAGS from lovely tPFer

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Oh god... if I don't already own one, this will be mine!

2. What a gorgeous bag. Oh Powder, I can't believe you're letting her go. It must make you just a bit sad, right?

It's so lovely.

3. Oh no! How can you let this one go?!? It's my very favourite!

4. :crybaby: Now you make me feel bad for deserting her. I love this bag, BUT I know that I am not going to carry it a lot. The ONLY reason I am willling to part with her is my Mom has the rouge and I know she isn't going to carry red a lot and I can borrow it anytime I want. There are so many colors that I want to get and my closet is seriously filled to capacity and my guest room closet is getting full too. Not just purses, clothes, shoes, etc. and I wear about half of them. Sooner or later, as much as I hate it, I need to part with some of them. I figured better to sell it now while it's new and unused than to sell it later used.
    Don't worry, I may end up keeping it. I had to relist and ebay is so slow now, who knows? I change my mind on a moments notice. I was going to sell my NIB LV MC Wallet. Decided to keep it, ended the auction. Changed my mind, relisted and sold it tonight and bought a Chanel wallet. :rolleyes:

5. *sigh* so pretty. even though i have one, i love looking at the same color in different leather variations. this one is gorgeous! good luck on your sale!!

6. wow... good luck with the sale:smile:

7. YOu don't have a new ink city that you are planning to sell, do you? :graucho:

8. All these gorgeous rouge cities are torturing me.

9. it is soooo gorgeous:heart::heart::heart: im in loove!
    :wtf:

10. GORGEOUS Rouge Vif City!! :nuts: