roses vernis alma

LVpug

Jul 28, 2006
any word on it....or pics...it will be released soonish I heard...very limited

queenmab

Reach for the sun
Sep 25, 2006
Pacific NW
I don't think it's in the system yet. I'm on the list for the Roses vernis Rond (it has a much fancier name but that gets the point across)

What color are you looking for? I think it will be VERY dramatic

gre8dane

So Proud!!
O.G.
Mar 30, 2008
queenmab - the Rond is the coin purse, right? Do you know the price? I told my SA to save the green for me!! What color do you plan to get?

BagAngel

Louis Vuitton Addict
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
UK
I am thinking about the Alma, don't know how much I would use it but definitely want the Rond, it will be so cute!

xoxo_jess

Sep 24, 2006
This is not part of the Sprouse collection right? but its just using the rose?
I really like the round coin too, i saved the pic of the alma and the coin purse this tpfer posted a while back. Also I asked the SA at Yorkdale and she said they weren't coming out with it. I'm guessing she didn't know much since you say its not in the computer yet...

Mar 9, 2008
Last time at the boutique a saw a little book (a small Lookbook) with all the Graffiti and Roses items. The Alma was in it, too.
I think it will be released after the Graffiti NF comes out - that means: not before march.

xoxo_jess

Sep 24, 2006
Here is a picture (It is from another thread; from another tpfer forgot who; I just saved the pic)

S*A*K

leather please!
O.G.
Jan 14, 2007
Curious question...do you ladies think the vert tonic is the same as the new green tonic?? It's looks a little more "highlighter" in the above picture. I ask because sunset orange & rose pop are current colors but not the "vert tonic"
Thanks in advance.

gre8dane

So Proud!!
O.G.
Mar 30, 2008
^^^ Vert Tonic is a current color - green (Vert = Green). Although the pictures will look slightly different, those are the current Vernis Pop colors represented.

S*A*K

leather please!
O.G.
Jan 14, 2007
^That was quick! Thanks a lot. :tup: You've helped me with my decision now.

chinchin_lim

hopelessLVaddict
O.G.
Jan 23, 2008
I am thinking about the Alma, don't know how much I would use it but definitely want the Rond, it will be so cute!

Me too! I want Rond and thinking about Alma but not sure if that rose is too huge for me.