roses vernis alma

I don't think it's in the system yet. I'm on the list for the Roses vernis Rond (it has a much fancier name but that gets the point across)

What color are you looking for? I think it will be VERY dramatic

This is not part of the Sprouse collection right? but its just using the rose?
I really like the round coin too, i saved the pic of the alma and the coin purse this tpfer posted a while back. Also I asked the SA at Yorkdale and she said they weren't coming out with it. I'm guessing she didn't know much since you say its not in the computer yet...

The alma and the ronde are both part of the Sprouse collection but they're not coming until March 1(or thereabouts). I'm waiting impatiently too.

Last time at the boutique a saw a little book (a small Lookbook) with all the Graffiti and Roses items. The Alma was in it, too.
I think it will be released after the Graffiti NF comes out - that means: not before march.

Here is a picture (It is from another thread; from another tpfer forgot who; I just saved the pic)
1.jpg

Curious question...do you ladies think the vert tonic is the same as the new green tonic?? It's looks a little more "highlighter" in the above picture. I ask because sunset orange & rose pop are current colors but not the "vert tonic"
Thanks in advance.

^^^ Vert Tonic is a current color - green (Vert = Green). Although the pictures will look slightly different, those are the current Vernis Pop colors represented.