Rose Gold CDC or Cape Cod watch for Valentine's gift?

yAY, Congrats, iamaka! Sweet and generous DH to finally answer your dilemma in getting them both.:heart: The Cape Cod and CDC PM stackings confirm will be divine.

This is a tough choice. I have both but to be honest, I don't wear my bangle as much as I wear my CC dia watch. Btw, my watch is not the newer version CC, but I still think it is very lady like and pretty. HTH. Good luck with your purchase and have a great vday. what a sweet DH you have!!!

Dear nakedmosher2of3, Thank you! I love them both :heart:

Dear IFFAH, Thank you! So happy that I don't "have to" choose either one; but they will be my Valentine's and Bday gifts :hbeat:

Dear hermesdaisuki, Thank you! Now we have twin cdcs and cousin watches:tup:

Dear Chincac, Thank you! I really think they are such timeless pieces:hbeat:

Dear mea_culpa, pjlatte, bfly, Thank you! I'm really happy and wish you all the best:smile:

Dear purseinsanity, Thank you! It is rose gold, I took the picture with my iphone so it looks more yellowish:hbeat:

Dear nakedmosher2of3, Thank you! I love them both :heart:

Dear IFFAH, Thank you! So happy that I don't "have to" choose either one; but they will be my Valentine's and Bday gifts :hbeat:

Dear hermesdaisuki, Thank you! Now we have twin cdcs and cousin watches:tup:

Dear Chincac, Thank you! I really think they are such timeless pieces:hbeat:

Dear mea_culpa, pjlatte, bfly, Thank you! I'm really happy and wish you all the best:smile:

Dear purseinsanity, Thank you! It is rose gold, I took the picture with my iphone so it looks more yellowish:hbeat:
Modeling pictures??