Rose Gold CDC or Cape Cod watch for Valentine's gift?

RG CDC. I have a YG one and absolutely love it. It's not too common either, and the advantage over the Love bracelet (which I also have and love) is that you can take it on and off easily yourself whenever you like.

That CDC is lovely but I'd definitely take the watch - especially if you don't already have a statement watch. It's divine IRL and something you will wear all the time for a long time.

I prefer the watch. I love it in white.
This surprises me. I was sure I'd choose the bangle but when I saw the picture of the watch I changed my mind.
I like the watch (only if it's in white) better than both the rose gold CDC and the Love bracelet.

Rose Gold CDC, beautiful investment piece can be worn every day either alone or with others, unlike a watch which can only be worn one at a time i.e might be used less if you have other watches.

What a great dilemma!

Thank you all:smile:

I plan to try them on at H next week and we will see :P
Even though my sisters think/suggest, speaking of "value", cartier love will hold better value than rg cdc and rolex better than cape cod... I still want to try them on then decide anyways!
Hope either one will look good on my wrist :hbeat:

I don't know what the RG CDC costs, but if it is more than the love bracelet, I'd go for the watch.

The info I've got so far:
love=5750 (pre-tax)

rg cdc=7300-7500 (pre-tax, not sure about the price increase next week, saw one on uk h.com for US$8000, not sure if they tax??)

cape cod diamond=10k to 18.5k (pre-tax, depending on original or tonneau/exotic or non-exotic strap)

If any tpfer has more specific info, please correct me :P

The info I've got so far:
love=5750 (pre-tax)

rg cdc=7300-7500 (pre-tax, not sure about the price increase next week, saw one on uk h.com for US$8000, not sure if they tax??)

cape cod diamond=10k to 18.5k (pre-tax, depending on original or tonneau/exotic or non-exotic strap)

If any tpfer has more specific info, please correct me :P
If you think you are going for an H peice order before the increase if you can. It can take Hermes time to get it in for you. Do you already have a watch? If not then although I love the bracelet, maybe watch is better? Have you tryed them all on?