ROSE ANGELIQUE - Club

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm so crazy about this color so I thought everybody should show their nice bags and slg's in action! 😊😍 ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392393589.986199.jpg

2. Very beautiful. I am considering the alma bb in this colour, can you post some modelling pictures? How is the shimmer?

3. I tried the bb too but in the end she was too small to fit my needs. the SA and DH convinced me to get the pm instead with the strap and worked out perfect for me. but the bb is such a cutie!! I
    was cleaning the house while i took some pics - sorry about the outfit.... 😊 ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392395113.673061.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392395123.441199.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392395132.610481.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392395140.875447.jpg

btw the shimmer is so gorgeous! as I am a "pink" girl it is perfect! not too pink - a little nude too. so it fits with almost everything IMO.

Sumin012 likes this.
  4. Thanks for the pictures. Pretty pink colour and shine. Love it.

5. I have this gorgeous bag too and can't wait to join the club!

6. I'm looking forward to!!😊

7. Congrats!!! Looks gorgeous! Help me get over my fear of this light color. lol. I am thinking of getting the bb but read on here about discoloration of light Vernis bags and not wearing them with dark clothing. When do you plan on carrying her?

8. Thank you! I am a little afraid too but I just will be careful. I'm planing to wear it not as an everyday bag. More for date-nights and outging evenings with
    my DH. the SA told me the worst thing are jeans.......

9. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392463035.805716.jpg :smile:

Abie likes this.
  10. Love this colour! Think I might look for an SLG because I worry so much about getting marks on it. So beutiful.

11. I'm lusting for SLG too...😊 does anyone have the zippy?! would love to see pics!!!

12. Soooo tempted to get the cles. But I throw my things around and use daily so might get dirty quick. With the alma will give you guys and update after a months use. My profile pic is a similar colour albeit a mulberry and non patent and managed to keep her looking ok.. So finger crossed. Thanks ladies:smile:

13. waiting for your update! 😊😃

14. Tempted to get the Rossmore MM in RA. Does anyone have it ? There are so few options in this color it's a pity...