ROSE ANGELIQUE - Club

Very beautiful. I am considering the alma bb in this colour, can you post some modelling pictures? How is the shimmer?

I tried the bb too but in the end she was too small to fit my needs. the SA and DH convinced me to get the pm instead with the strap and worked out perfect for me. but the bb is such a cutie!! I
was cleaning the house while i took some pics - sorry about the outfit.... 😊ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392395113.673061.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1392395123.441199.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1392395132.610481.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1392395140.875447.jpg

btw the shimmer is so gorgeous! as I am a "pink" girl it is perfect! not too pink - a little nude too. so it fits with almost everything IMO.

Reactions: Sumin012
I tried the bb too but in the end she was too small to fit my needs. the SA and DH convinced me to get the pm instead with the strap and worked out perfect for me. but the bb is such a cutie!! I
was cleaning the house while i took some pics - sorry about the outfit.... 😊View attachment 2503876View attachment 2503877View attachment 2503878View attachment 2503879

btw the shimmer is so gorgeous! as I am a "pink" girl it is perfect! not too pink - a little nude too. so it fits with almost everything IMO.
Thanks for the pictures. Pretty pink colour and shine. Love it.

was cleaning the house while i took some pics - sorry about the outfit.... 😊View attachment 2503876View attachment 2503877View attachment 2503878View attachment 2503879

Congrats!!! Looks gorgeous! Help me get over my fear of this light color. lol. I am thinking of getting the bb but read on here about discoloration of light Vernis bags and not wearing them with dark clothing. When do you plan on carrying her?

Congrats!!! Looks gorgeous! Help me get over my fear of this light color. lol. I am thinking of getting the bb but read on here about discoloration of light Vernis bags and not wearing them with dark clothing. When do you plan on carrying her?

Thank you! I am a little afraid too but I just will be careful. I'm planing to wear it not as an everyday bag. More for date-nights and outging evenings with
my DH. the SA told me the worst thing are jeans.......

Soooo tempted to get the cles. But I throw my things around and use daily so might get dirty quick. With the alma will give you guys and update after a months use. My profile pic is a similar colour albeit a mulberry and non patent and managed to keep her looking ok.. So finger crossed. Thanks ladies:smile:

Soooo tempted to get the cles. But I throw my things around and use daily so might get dirty quick. With the alma will give you guys and update after a months use. My profile pic is a similar colour albeit a mulberry and non patent and managed to keep her looking ok.. So finger crossed. Thanks ladies:smile:

waiting for your update! 😊😃