Rosario Dawson

I have dated people 20 years older than me. People always assumed that I was a gold digger. I don't need a man to pay for me. That's what's my Parents are for. Lol. #getmoneybish

Danny Boyle is a smart and talent director/producer. Remember Slumdog Millionaire? He directed it.

Rosario has been working. Friend of mine, worked on a film set w/ her (called They Die by Dawn).

There are a lot of projects that actors work on, that aren't necessary big studio projects. Or they don't make it onto the big screen. Based on the projects for 2012/2013, she has been busy working...

As far as looks, he wouldn't compare himself to Jason Lewis. I know I wouldn't if I was in his shoes. But looks aren't everything to base one's attraction...

Nope, no one is saying Looks is everything, but it sure as heck count for alot!

Unless people Know who he is and Know his resume, His Look and Presentation will be the first thing they see! and what I see is NOT good.

Actually I do believe she may be into him for something other then his looks because Danny Boyle is a famous Oscar winning director/producer so I am sure that his fame, accomplishments, personality, etc. probably has something to do with the "attraction". Realistically speaking though would she be with him if he were a nobody? Probably not.

Actually I do believe she may be into him for something other then his looks because Danny Boyle is a famous Oscar winning director/producer so I am sure that his fame, accomplishments, personality, etc. probably has something to do with the "attraction". Realistically speaking though would she be with him if he were a nobody? Probably not.
mh. My guess: big schlong.

j/k