Rome and Milan

oh nice! I will be in Rome and leaving from the FCO.. so I guess I have 2 chances :smile:

Also, do you know if the Constance/Kelly wallet is like their bags, where I have to spend a certain amount before I got to see them?

There is no need to spend for wallet. I saw Constance and Kelly in airport. Recall there is blue and green Constance. I bought the croc short Constance there. The price is 22% off, really good deal.

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
There is no need to spend for wallet. I saw Constance and Kelly in airport. Recall there is blue and green Constance. I bought the croc short Constance there. The price is 22% off, really good deal.
Thanks lovelyhongbao! That is such good news!

Also, I was looking at the FCO airport shopping, and noticed that they have personal shopper service. Has anyone tried it?

I heard that the new store in Venice opened. Any intel?

I was at the old Venice boutique about two weeks ago and was shown a gorgeous K32 Epsom Sellier in Gold by a lovely SA after only buying some twillies! Had to decline as I'm looking for a Mini Kelly or K25, but she did tell me they were getting a selection of bags for the opening of the new store, so now might be a good time for a visit!

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
I was at the old Venice boutique about two weeks ago and was shown a gorgeous K32 Epsom Sellier in Gold by a lovely SA after only buying some twillies! Had to decline as I'm looking for a Mini Kelly or K25, but she did tell me they were getting a selection of bags for the opening of the new store, so now might be a good time for a visit!
That’s great! We’re you a tourist? Do you remember the name of the person that helped you?

Has anyone had experience being offered Kelly by the Milan store recently? If you do, mind sharing it? I have been looking for a Kelly but have had no luck on recent trip to Paris (couldn’t even get an online appointment despite having tried three times!). Heading to Milan end of September and am thinking of trying my luck there! Thanks in advance!

won't recommend dropping by H in Rome or Milan unless you are prepared to spend at least € 10k on jewelleries/ shoes/ scarfs. basically it's 1:1. my last trip in Rome was in end of May, we were offered lindys 26, Constance 24, and Kelly mini, and spent a total of €35K for all including RTW etc.