rollin', rollin' rollin'.......RAWHIDE!

GF, Thank you so much for this demonstration and the detailed instructions...I agree this must be saved and stickied.

I'm still too scared to wash any of mine by hand....now I know I'll need a professional steam iron and color magnets, if I'm to attempt it at all.

GF, Thank you so much for this demonstration and the detailed instructions...I agree this must be saved and stickied.

I'm still too scared to wash any of mine by hand....now I know I'll need a professional steam iron and color magnets, if I'm to attempt it at all.

yeah, i found the info so reassuring, but i'm still intimidated. and where does one find spray starch? that's my big question.

GF ~ This Is One Fabulous Thread. I Have Using Been Your Method, Since You First Posted It. It's So Easy & Works So Well. Thank You Again For This:heart::heart::heart:

This thread turns up exactly on time! I have just won an ebay auction for a "Les Plumes" scarf. I usually wash all my H scarves myself, and have never had any problems so far....This worries me a bit, since it's old, and there are lots of different colors on a white background....What do the experts say??? The hems are really flat, so I would really like to give it a special treatment, as GF has so well explained in this thread....PLEASE advise me!

Go for it, Duna!!!!!! Do they sell those colour-catchers HG mentioned where you are? She sent me some, and I have to say they're FABULOUS! Use those, and you should be fine!

COOL water!!!!!!!

Thanks GF! Yes, I actually have those color catchers, but I always forget to use them!:rolleyes: I haven't received the scarf yet, but I'll let you know how it goes!