Rolex owners: What do you have?

Just got offered this today. So far, I have a 34mm Stainless OP Date w/ Pink Dial and 37mm Rose Gold Stainless w/ Chocolate Dial.

I’ve always wanted something with Diamonds for dressier days. I just don’t know if this will look too gaudy on the wrist. Any feedback will help, I have a day to decide before they put it out for sale to others! Welp!

CDCB0902-4E19-4BB3-B6FC-0DE8D13FB372.png

Just got offered this today. So far, I have a 34mm Stainless OP Date w/ Pink Dial and 37mm Rose Gold Stainless w/ Chocolate Dial.

I’ve always wanted something with Diamonds for dressier days. I just don’t know if this will look too gaudy on the wrist. Any feedback will help, I have a day to decide before they put it out for sale to others! Welp!

View attachment 5302841
I think you will love it! It's quite a plain watch otherwise, so diamonds will add much needed sparkle to it.

View attachment 5302841
Can you try it on? For me, it would depend on whether you want or need a dressier white metal watch in your collection, and whether you would wear it much as this would be your third Rolex. It’s a lot of bling because all white everything will really show up, so you have to be comfortable rocking it. I don’t think it’s gaudy but it makes a statement. I would be fine with it given I love Rolex but once I get into that price point I start considering other brands, like paying a little more to get Patek which I love with diamonds.

Can you try it on? For me, it would depend on whether you want or need a dressier white metal watch in your collection, and whether you would wear it much as this would be your third Rolex. It’s a lot of bling because all white everything will really show up, so you have to be comfortable rocking it. I don’t think it’s gaudy but it makes a statement. I would be fine with it given I love Rolex but once I get into that price point I start considering other brands, like paying a little more to get Patek which I love with diamonds.

Yup, will go try it today. I just don’t want to feel put on the spot and then I might just buy it to get out of a weird situation. LOL

I looked at the new 2021 Patek Twenty 4 as well but I’m not sure about it being Quartz and I’ve seen the resale market for these not being that strong.

Which Patek were you looking at? I was in NY a couple of times this past winter and all the Patek cases were pretty much empty.

Reactions: EpiFanatic
Yup, will go try it today. I just don’t want to feel put on the spot and then I might just buy it to get out of a weird situation. LOL

I looked at the new 2021 Patek Twenty 4 as well but I’m not sure about it being Quartz and I’ve seen the resale market for these not being that strong.

Which Patek were you looking at? I was in NY a couple of times this past winter and all the Patek cases were pretty much empty.

speaking of diamond bezels, I quite liked this one. I am a sucker for a blue face through…

Attachments

• 29B22ED6-BB8B-4C89-8082-49F3840DF2CE.jpeg
    29B22ED6-BB8B-4C89-8082-49F3840DF2CE.jpeg
    147.2 KB · Views: 341
speaking of diamond bezels, I quite liked this one. I am a sucker for a blue face through…

Girrrrl that’s $28k LOL. Much more than the Rolex.

A comparable PP to the Rolex is the rectangular Twenty 4. That’s about 14k. retail with a softer resale value. But I’ve never tried that. I’ve always felt the rectangular 30mm width was too small for my wrists. Did you like/see that one?

• Haha
Reactions: EpiFanatic
Girrrrl that’s $28k LOL. Much more than the Rolex.

A comparable PP to the Rolex is the rectangular Twenty 4. That’s about 14k. retail with a softer resale value. But I’ve never tried that. I’ve always felt the rectangular 30mm width was too small for my wrists. Did you like/see that one?
I haven’t. I’ll go look it up. If you’re staying around $15k ish then I would do Rolex, like you said for better resale.

So this just happened… I was 100% on the fence because the Diamond bezel was pretty expensive compared to SS but my husband peer pressured me into it because it looked so good in real life.

View attachment 5303427View attachment 5303428
It's beautiful and it looks great on you! Congratulations! Of the three you own, it's my personal fave!

Reactions: Glam_Mum♡
So this just happened… I was 100% on the fence because the Diamond bezel was pretty expensive compared to SS but my husband peer pressured me into it because it looked so good in real life.

View attachment 5303427View attachment 5303428
It’s beautiful! I think the crisp dial helps tone it down a bit more. I agree with Baghagg, it’s my favourite out of your collection. I think you’ll get more wear out of of than you think - I don’t think it’s just for “dressy” occasions

Last edited:
Reactions: baghagg