Rolex owners: What do you have?

I've scoured this thread for answers, but I'm not satisfied with the results. I'm 99% sure I'm getting a YG 31 Datejust this week, but I don't see that the all gold styles are as popular here as the 2-tone and white metal versions. Would love to hear thoughts on that! BTW, I turn 50 this year - my golden jubilee, so to speak - and my wedding set is YG. I used to favor white metals (except the wedding set), but lately have been wearing YG more frequently. Do you have YG and love it? Regret it?
Have RG and love it, no regrets. Someone asked about wear vs stainless. Not a problem. I do not wear any bracelets with it on the same wrist. A5667C93-F391-4AB9-8699-8BD496D7791B.jpeg When I take it off I place it stem side down. When storing or traveling it goes around the cushion it came with and into a felt pouch. Had this one for two years, wear it frequently and there are no scratches at all.

I got this today. I was going to get a new Date Just two tone with diamonds for numbers but then I thought about this thread and someone mentioning most people were getting two for the price and wondered if I would be truly satisfied or will I long for the Gold Day Date President. I decided WTH and I got this vintage one from the 90’s. Nearly Half the cost of a brand new one and it’s gorgeous. Very happy with my choice. My first Day Date . Btw - I will still get a two tone one day or maybe a Daytona!

Attachments

• E8C4F756-246B-4E67-9EFF-7A657F53F811.jpeg
    E8C4F756-246B-4E67-9EFF-7A657F53F811.jpeg
    148.9 KB · Views: 838
I finally got my own! I bought a preowned Rolex around 6 years ago (the gold 26mm). I loved it, but knew I wanted to get my own new one and always had problems reading the gold hands on a gold dial. I waited for my 15th wedding anniversary (well sort of, it’s in September this year) to get a new one. I think I spent an hour debating between 2 with domed bezels and oyster bands because I thought I should go more sporty. Then I went across the street to another Rolex store and after 2 minutes knew I what I loved. The chocolate dial did nothing for me on the Rolex website, but in person I love it with the everose. For the first time, I slept with my watch on last night.

So beautiful! I decided on my Rolex after trying on many combinations. I’m also getting the 28 mm in steel/RG with chocolate dial and diamonds. I love the 28 and 26 sizes, they feel so classy. The chocolate dial is so much prettier in person, you’re so right. My watch will be exactly like the bottom one but with a rose gold fluted bezel instead of the diamond bezel. The other two watches on left wrist are 31 and 28, FYI.

Me three! I don’t think I’d like the chocolate dial on its own but it looks divine paired with RG. I wish my particular model came in 31mm (w/o diamonds) but I’ve come to love it... my only complaint is sometimes i think it makes my arm look fat, as silly as it sounds lol

Attachments

• upload_2020-2-23_15-41-2.jpeg
    upload_2020-2-23_15-41-2.jpeg
    192.5 KB · Views: 888
Me three! I don’t think I’d like the chocolate dial on its own but it looks divine paired with RG. I wish my particular model came in 31mm (w/o diamonds) but I’ve come to love it... my only complaint is sometimes i think it makes my arm look fat, as silly as it sounds lol
It’s so beautiful! Love it. It doesn’t sounds silly at all but know that your arm doesn’t look fat. It’s perfect.

Reactions: Ehreed and lalame
It doesn’t make your arm look fat. It’s the 28 right? Smaller watches take some getting used to as most people wear watches with the case the same size width as their wrists. What’s nice about smaller watches is you can see the gorgeous Rolex bracelets in addition to the watch face.

Reactions: Ehreed
It doesn’t make your arm look fat. It’s the 28 right? Smaller watches take some getting used to as most people wear watches with the case the same size width as their wrists. What’s nice about smaller watches is you can see the gorgeous Rolex bracelets in addition to the watch face.
I agree! I like that the bracelet is more visible... it’s one of my favorite features of a Rolex.