Rolex owners: What do you have?

Hi I don’t know if this is the right place to post but I’m interested in getting a rolex in Paris/London. I know handbags are cheaper there but are rolex cheaper? If yes, do you know by how much? Do they have a store in the heathrow airport for me to browse while I’m waiting for my flight home?

Don't expect to be able to pick up steel ones in London... It's nearly impossible.

Hi I'm questioning whether to get my rolex in size 28 or 31. I am 5'4 and 105 lbs. my wrists are pretty small. I know I want jubilee fluted roman. just contemplating on size and color. so what do u guys think? 31 or 28 and silver or white roman dial? here is a photo of the 31 on me in silver and white (silver one in roman was not available at the time) does this look too large on me? i definitely do not want to have the oversized look. just classic normal sized would be great

Attachments

• IMG_7014.JPG
    IMG_7014.JPG
    175.3 KB · Views: 1,395
Hi I'm questioning whether to get my rolex in size 28 or 31. I am 5'4 and 105 lbs. my wrists are pretty small. I know I want jubilee fluted roman. just contemplating on size and color. so what do u guys think? 31 or 28 and silver or white roman dial? here is a photo of the 31 on me in silver and white (silver one in roman was not available at the time) does this look too large on me? i definitely do not want to have the oversized look. just classic normal sized would be great

Love the 31 size on you and in white really pops!! Just gorgeous

Thanks so much for all of your feedback. today i went again and tried on the exact one i want (white dial jubilee fluted) in a 28. i do not want the mop with diamonds but it was the only option available in 31. maybe this will give a better idea! so which size looks best? 31 or 28 :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_7047.jpeg
    IMG_7047.jpeg
    114.3 KB · Views: 1,350
  • IMG_7048.jpeg
    IMG_7048.jpeg
    111.1 KB · Views: 1,345
  • IMG_7051.jpeg
    IMG_7051.jpeg
    122.3 KB · Views: 1,347
  • IMG_7052.jpeg
    IMG_7052.jpeg
    116.3 KB · Views: 1,341
  • IMG_7059.jpeg
    IMG_7059.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 1,352
  • IMG_7060.jpeg
    IMG_7060.jpeg
    98.7 KB · Views: 1,342
  • IMG_7062.jpeg
    IMG_7062.jpeg
    104.4 KB · Views: 1,319
Thanks so much for all of your feedback. today i went again and tried on the exact one i want (white dial jubilee fluted) in a 28. i do not want the mop with diamonds but it was the only option available in 31. maybe this will give a better idea! so which size looks best? 31 or 28 :smile:

I have a 10 year old 26mm and a 2 year old 31mm. As I grow older I appreciate the 31 as it’s easier to read the date and I go for the 31 almost daily, lower cost per wear. [emoji16] So my vote for 31 and I love love love the combination with Roman numerals. If this is your only Rolex, I would highly recommend the MOP. It’s really nice.

Reactions: bc1990 and hhw

You have such a small wrist that either the 28 mm or the 31 mm would look good on you. The 31 mm looks sportier, and the 28 dressier. You have to go with what fits and is comfortable on you. I have a small wrist, and the Rolexes larger than a 31 mm make me look like a child trying on Daddy’s watch. Good luck with your decision.

Reactions: bc1990