Rolex, Jeager or Cartier?

Rolex would be my first choice if you don't already have one (although there are other rolexes I prefer). But from the 3 choices, I like the Cartier because I love the face, especially the Roman numerals.

You didn't mention what' the brand of your 1st watch and I assume it's a Rolex from your description. I would go for Rolex 2-tone rather than JLC as it has SS bracelet which is about the same as your current watch. If you ask me to pick between JLC and Cartier, I would go for JLC as it's a classic. I can't imagine me wearing the Ballon Bleu when I am in my 60s.

my 1st watch is Omega Constellation midsize.

nvie, I have the same opinion, the Ballon Bleu is beautiful and classic too, but it may not be as classic as the Rolex and JLC of my choices.

hmm...I think for me, both Rolex and JLC are equally nice. Rolex is 2-tone, while JLC is rectangle shape and with diamonds, also something different from my current watch. I tried on JLC, love it instantly especially when the SA changed it to black leather, it changes to another style - casual & chic. And when wear it with black or silver satin strap with black & diamonds face, it so glamour and elegant.

I haven't tried on this Rolex because I have seen it on my friend's wrist. May be I should try on to feel it myself. Just one concern on this Rolex, would the scratches on the domed bazel and oyster bracelet can be seen easily?

More advice please.... thanks :smile:

JLC might be nice since you can change the face/band to suit the situation and your daily tastes. Also it is not as recognizable as Rolex and Cartier which is nice...more understated and lovely too.

I have the midsize Rolex SS/platinum Yachtmaster with the oyster band and it is still very blingy even after lots of wear and some very faint scratches. You have to look hard to see them, and the watch is beautiful.