Rolex, Jeager or Cartier?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. For the past few months, I have been googling about watches. Finally, I made a trip down to the nearest city and tried on a few watches.

Here are my choices:
    1) Cartier Ballon Bleu (midsize automatic model W6920047),
    2) Rolex Datejust 31mm rosegold & SS (model 178271) and
    3) Jeager Reverso Duetto Classic in SS bracelet (for this, I will also buy the leather strap in black color; but the pic attached below is in white leather)

What is your opinion? Which one will you choose and why? This is for my 2nd watch, my first watch is SS in bracelet, round face, white mother of pearl dial, no diamonds.

Attached Files:

2. Rolex...of course :P

3. I prefer the Rolex of these options.

4. I prefer the Cartier, I like the Rolex the least.

5. Cartier

6. Everyone here knows what I'm going to say - LOL! I'm getting the ss medium ballon bleu in late Oct or early Nov. I really like the Cartier best. Which brand watch do you already own?

7. Cartier #1 pick and Rolex #2, I don't care for the Jeager......Good Luck with your decision and have fun watch shopping.

8. Is Cartier plan has been moved to China? that was I heard a while back.

for resell value, you will hit a big lost especially things made from China.

9. I'd go Rolex out of those 3.

Search Google for "feri tale", and go to feri timepieces and see what cha think of those. I'm a huge Feri Fan. :heart:

10. OH! that's so exciting! I can attach photos! :smile:

pink watches r my fav.

Attached Files:

• pink.jpg
      pink.jpg
      File size:
      114.1 KB
      Views:
  11. i prefer cartier

12. Rolex

13. for resale value, i would go with rolex. for a hot looking watch, i would go with cartier :P the cartier ballon bleu is gorgy.

14. I like the Cartier best!

15. its a toss between the rolex and cartier.