Rolex #2! Come take a look!

That's surprising: How is it you can exchange a worn watch? From what I understand, an AD will accept a return only if in not worn/stickers on/not bracelet adjusted condition. Otherwise, they have to resell it as used and cannot offer it as new. Wasn't the warranty card filled out?

You're right, they do not exchange a worn watch, the dial itslef-according to the AD- can be exchanged within a limited period of time.

the dial itslef-according to the AD- can be exchanged within a limited period of time.

Before getting yourself in a tizzy to change it out, better check with your AD about whether this offer applies to a MOP dial. I believe I've heard that MOP is not an upgrade possibility, so that if you want it you have to buy it on the watch to begin with.

To me the current watch is a stunner, but you need to be happy.:smile:

Keep it! This looks perfect. Love, love, love the look. I do not think it looks masculine. The steel dial looks great with the bracelet, but the gold roman and bezel really make it pop. This will be great for your everyday watch. Great choice, enjoy!

Before getting yourself in a tizzy to change it out, better check with your AD about whether this offer applies to a MOP dial. I believe I've heard that MOP is not an upgrade possibility, so that if you want it you have to buy it on the watch to begin with.

To me the current watch is a stunner, but you need to be happy.:smile:

According to the AD, it is possible to upgrade to MOP.

I know it is a stunner and I love it so much and as I mentioned before I find it so unique, I just needed re-assurance from you guys because its not a watch that you see everyday and I never imagined my self getting a steel face before (I've always been a golden\off whit\cream colors kinda of girl) but just fell in love with this especially with the Romans.

You guys are making me feel much better and confident about it! You rock!

xactreality said:
Thanks to everyone!

I hate to say this but I have to admit that I'm really still worried\undecided about the dial color. I didn't want to introduce a 3rd color to the watch that's why I went with the steel, but the freshness and femininty of the MOP (with Romans) is haunting me and I'm afraid that it might continue to do so.. I still have a chance to exchange but again the price difference of MOP kinda hurts!
I'm sorry guys for being so naggy, but you are the only ones who can understand\help me. Thoughts?

This is one of the best combos I've seen, love it! The steel really makes the roman numerals pop. I'm not a MOP fan, a bit too girly for my taste. But this combo, wow! It looks very classy. If I were to get another Rolex, I would want this exact watch! Congrats!! Enjoy it :smile:

I just needed re-assurance from you guys because its not a watch that you see everyday and I never imagined my self getting a steel face before (I've always been a golden\off whit\cream colors kinda of girl) but just fell in love with this especially with the Romans.

You may be comforted to know that in the new DateJust II (big men's size), the steel with romans is one of the favorite dial choices. And in my opinion, yours can never seem masculine (a concern you raised earlier in the thread) because of its scale, at 31 mm. It is both a special choice because it's uncommon and feminine looking. :tup:

You can't believe how much I appreciate the input from such lovely members like you ladies! Thanks a lot for being so encouraging and honest!

You may be comforted to know that in the new DateJust II (big men's size), the steel with romans is one of the favorite dial choices. And in my opinion, yours can never seem masculine (a concern you raised earlier in the thread) because of its scale, at 31 mm. It is both a special choice because it's uncommon and feminine looking. :tup:

I'm really glad to hear that!

Ahhh I should really stop worrying and obsessing and start enjoying this beauty!

Thanks!

Thanks to everyone!

I hate to say this but I have to admit that I'm really still worried\undecided about the dial color. I didn't want to introduce a 3rd color to the watch that's why I went with the steel, but the freshness and femininty of the MOP (with Romans) is haunting me and I'm afraid that it might continue to do so.. I still have a chance to exchange but again the price difference of MOP kinda hurts!
I'm sorry guys for being so naggy, but you are the only ones who can understand\help me. Thoughts?

I really really like the steel face. It makes the watch look richer, and perhaps different enough to catch my eye and say, "ooh, what's that?". If the MOP is going to haunt you, you may as well change it now. I see the allure of the MOP, but I wouldn't change it!

I really really like the steel face. It makes the watch look richer, and perhaps different enough to catch my eye and say, "ooh, what's that?". If the MOP is going to haunt you, you may as well change it now. I see the allure of the MOP, but I wouldn't change it!

I know what you mean, it is different and draws attention..

I think I might keep it (and enjoy it!) And then maybe in the future if I'm still liking the MOP I can just upgrade the watch which will also make me feel like I got a new one! :P

I think you should just swap to a MOP face. I don't think you'll be happy. You sound like me, with Goldilocks Syndrome (lol). You've already invested so much money into two new Rolex watches, what's a little more for a MOP face that you are yearning for? Save yourself the money you might be spending in a month for a third new Rolex and just get the MOP face for this one instead. :flowers: