Rogue Club

I'm kind of obsessed with the quilted Rogue. I love structured satchels and this just ticks all the boxes for me. The quilting is almost architectural. I'm having a hard time deciding whether to get a light saddle 25 or a regular heather grey. Which would you choose? Also, has anyone seen the heather grey in person? I can't find any pics of the lining color.
View attachment 3935135 View attachment 3935136
Yes I have seen the grey in person . As the above poster stated the interior is oxblood .
Honestly the stock photo grey Rogue looks prettier . In person I found it to be a bit on the dull side . The saddle was ok . As far as size goes , I like bigger bags so would go with the regular Rogue . However after trying on a few Rogues over the course of the year , I will not be purchasing any . I find them much to heavy for everyday . I rarely shoulder carry my bags . I like crook of arm . And the Rogue is not a good choice for me . Plus I have seen many that start to sag a bit after a while . Which again , I do not prefer this look . I suggest going into the Coach store to try on both sizes . Put your items inside to see how they fit . GL :smile:

Reactions: mleleigh
Reactions: SEWDimples
Bag twins! I love this one. Mine has a visible scuff on one side, but I dragged it all over on our summer travels so I don’t mind a bit of character on the leather. This shade and size feels like it’s not a bag that’s meant to be babied. Hope you enjoy it!
can you guys tell me: is the 'rogue 36' simply the regular size rogue? i know there's a 39 [which i bought and returned]; a 25, which is so cute; and a 17; so what about the 'basic size' rogue? is that a 30? or is that what you're calling the 36? i'm confused!
i just bought the suede (Oak) rogue, after returning the oxblood prairie rivets, both same size. are they 30 or 36?

Beautiful bag. May I ask you how much it was and which outlet you got it at?
I have 2 outlets nears, but I purchased this from the outlet located in Concord, NC and it was 30%off (FP Delete discount) + 50%off. They also had a Chalk Rogue satchel, but that sold as well.
Hope that helps.

can you guys tell me: is the 'rogue 36' simply the regular size rogue? i know there's a 39 [which i bought and returned]; a 25, which is so cute; and a 17; so what about the 'basic size' rogue? is that a 30? or is that what you're calling the 36? i'm confused!
i just bought the suede (Oak) rogue, after returning the oxblood prairie rivets, both same size. are they 30 or 36?

The Rogue 36 is larger than the Rogue 30 (medium size). It had been discontinued and replaced with Rogue 39, so I believe that is why is showing up at the outlets.
Others please chime in if I have misspoken.

man i'd love to get a hold of a 36 then. the 39 was too large and boxy; the 30 is a tad small for what i wanted (although i'll keep the suede one) so it sounds like the 36 is what i want. but where to find it???!!!
Do you have an outlet near you? If so, go to the store and see if they can locate one and do a charge send. The style number is 54556.

I wish they would produce this size again. Along with the Pebbled leather Ace 28. My favorate 1941 bag.

i called them, and they said it was not an 'outlet' bag. i guess i could call the other outlet, down south of us. i called the new one up north of columbus.
No, it is not an outlet bag. It is a retail bag that has been deleted from retail and sent to the outlet. You saw the tag on my bag, which has an 'F' in front of the style #. Call them back or another store and give the style #F54556.

You need to speak with a SA who is familiar with charge sends. I only deal with certain SAs when I want to process a charge send from another store.

Hope that helps.

After about a year stalking Rogue pages trying to figure out why this bag has SO much love on the Coach subforum, I finally purchased one. I got a pre-loved 30 first release in Mineral. It's a bigger bag than I normally carry, so it's not super full and slouches some, but I think having a larger bag with potential to fill more will be useful. It is beautiful! I took it out yesterday and I've now seen the light!

After about a year stalking Rogue pages trying to figure out why this bag has SO much love on the Coach subforum, I finally purchased one. I got a pre-loved 30 first release in Mineral. It's a bigger bag than I normally carry, so it's not super full and slouches some, but I think having a larger bag with potential to fill more will be useful. It is beautiful! I took it out yesterday and I've now seen the light!
That's awesome! Post a picture!

Congrats! A lot of people have been after that particular bag since it sold out. It's great that you were able to get one. Post a pic with tour things. [emoji41]