Rogue Club

I’m so torn. One minute want to keep next want to return. I know it’ll be my last new bag for awhile so stressing too much about it

To me if your that torn it means return it. It is a great looking bag on you though and it is different. But with you having it listed on Mercari says you’ve already made your mind up in wanting to get rid of it anyway also. Doesn’t sound like it’s a love so I’d send it back unless you want to hold off for someone else to buy it off you. Good luck in your choice!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01D1HU4N6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

So I wanted to spruce up my suede before I used the Apple Garde spray on it. I ordered the above product and it worked wonders! I used the plastic side for most of the issues. (the handles folded in had left a mark on the suede and my phone in and out of the pocket did as well) I don't really think the suede was stained it just needed to be combed for lack of a better word. There was one small spot that may have been a water dot and the brush took it right off. Just wanted to share. Sorry for no before and after pics :sad:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01D1HU4N6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

So I wanted to spruce up my suede before I used the Apple Garde spray on it. I ordered the above product and it worked wonders! I used the plastic side for most of the issues. (the handles folded in had left a mark on the suede and my phone in and out of the pocket did as well) I don't really think the suede was stained it just needed to be combed for lack of a better word. There was one small spot that may have been a water dot and the brush took it right off. Just wanted to share. Sorry for no before and after pics :sad:
Thanks for the info! I didn't know a brush could do so much for suede. (I'm afraid of buying suede.)

Reactions: eleanors36
Well it arrived!
It is indeed huge, but far lighter empty than I'd expected based on reviews. Biggest by I own by about 2x. ;) But. I can fit EVERYTHING in it including notebook/pencil case/mobile battery. I could probably even put a 10 inch laptop in that thing.

And it's utterly gorgeous. It's staying.

Now I'm just a LITTLE sad I opted to not have it monogramed. I'm assuming if I take it to the boutique the monograming isn't free as it is at the time of purchase?

Well it arrived!
It is indeed huge, but far lighter empty than I'd expected based on reviews. Biggest by I own by about 2x. ;) But. I can fit EVERYTHING in it including notebook/pencil case/mobile battery. I could probably even put a 10 inch laptop in that thing.

And it's utterly gorgeous. It's staying.

Now I'm just a LITTLE sad I opted to not have it monogramed. I'm assuming if I take it to the boutique the monograming isn't free as it is at the time of purchase?
It should be free if you take it to the store to monogram. At least that's what I was told about my Rogue. You could always call your local store and ask before going over.

Congrats on your new bag! Please post pics. [emoji4]

How do these bags hold up? Wear and tear of the suede or anything I should know?

I just got my rogue 25 and the handles (when folded in) left imprints on the suede! I'm hoping it'll rub out... do the marks become permanent if you have the handles in a lot? How do you ladies care for the suede?

How do these bags hold up? Wear and tear of the suede or anything I should know?

I just got my rogue 25 and the handles (when folded in) left imprints on the suede! I'm hoping it'll rub out... do the marks become permanent if you have the handles in a lot? How do you ladies care for the suede?

I'll certainly report back. But I'm guessing it will depend on your expectations. I buy leather goods because they *don't* stay looking new. Plastic/pleather will always look the same. It just gets dirty and then falls apart.

Real leather, like skin (because it is) ages. It changes shape, it take on character, the color changes with light and other exposure. I have a Gillio notebook cover that is six years old and the patina on the leather is beautiful and unique. The color has changed, the textured has aged. I think it's BEAUTIFUL, because it's not mint. It doesn't look new and I don't want it to! So I'm not someone who expects my leather goods to stay new looking. I expect them to age *well.*

I'm kind of obsessed with the quilted Rogue. I love structured satchels and this just ticks all the boxes for me. The quilting is almost architectural. I'm having a hard time deciding whether to get a light saddle 25 or a regular heather grey. Which would you choose? Also, has anyone seen the heather grey in person? I can't find any pics of the lining color.
rogue-25-light-saddle.jpeg rogue-heather-grey.jpeg

Hi all,

I was at my outlet yesterday and picked up a few things. My outlet never has rogues but this time they had a variety! So I got the Oxblood Satchel, super pretty. I’ve seen some with a cream colour thick cotton(?) interior and some with an all suede interior. Is one a newer version and one older? Here’s a pic of my pretties from the outlet. Unsure about the market tote now that I’m home.

IMG_1516028722.285359.jpg

I'm kind of obsessed with the quilted Rogue. I love structured satchels and this just ticks all the boxes for me. The quilting is almost architectural. I'm having a hard time deciding whether to get a light saddle 25 or a regular heather grey. Which would you choose? Also, has anyone seen the heather grey in person? I can't find any pics of the lining color.
View attachment 3935135 View attachment 3935136

I believe the lining is a burgundy (oxblood?) suede! You can see a tiiiiiny bit peeking out from the keyhood thing.

I'd go for a regular size based on what I carry, but choose whichever size works the best for you! Light Saddle really doesn't appeal to me, though, so grey wins if we're just talking colours.

View attachment 3935135 View attachment 3935136
I'm not a fan of the light saddle but he stock photo almost makes it seem bronze. With the quilting and rivets, it could be seen as architectural if you are in to that vibe. Personally, I want the regular size in black... timeless!