Roger Vivier shoes

Hi, may I ask if any of you have issues with the leather piece of insole coming off? I ordered a brand new pair of trompette flats and the piece of insole in both shoes is very loose, like the glue has dried - they haven’t fallen off but when I press it, theres a slight squeaky sound and the insoles are definitely not stuck securely. I’m just not sure if this is how RV makes their shoes.

Thanks in advance!

the leather insoles shouldnt be coming off for the leather shoes maybe exchange or return

Hey everyone, I recently purchased a pair of the roger vivier trekky viv sandals. This is the last one in my size and I can't seem to find the colourway anywhere else. I received it today and noticed a slit on each sandal around the sole. Does anyone own these or similar and know if this is normal or a defect? Is there anyway to repair this? Im torn between returning or somehow repairing this... Please let me know if you have any advice. View attachment 4856395View attachment 4856396View attachment 4856397

I dont think the line should be there

Hi there!
Does anybody have some loafers?
How is the sizing here?
I'm interested in these two pairs, but I'd wish they would make the ones with the higher heel also with rhinestones.
How is the quality of RV?
:smile:

Loafers-Viv-Rangers-mit-Metallschnalle-aus-Lackleder-Schwarz-Damen-RVW59829340D1P37B999-Roger4...pngLoafer-Viv-Rangers-mit-Strass-Schnalle-aus-Lackleder-Schwarz-Damen-RVW54825880D1P42B999-Roger-...png

Hi there!
How is the sizing here?
I'm interested in these two pairs, but I'd wish they would make the ones with the higher heel also with rhinestones.

View attachment 5684094View attachment 5684095
I don’t have loafers from them. Just a pair of the Belle Vivier Trompettes, the Belle Vivier, and a pair of creepers. All seem to be good quality but they’re not my everyday shoes so they get rotated and don’t get a ton of use. All fit me TTS.

I don’t have loafers from them. Just a pair of the Belle Vivier Trompettes, the Belle Vivier, and a pair of creepers. All seem to be good quality but they’re not my everyday shoes so they get rotated and don’t get a ton of use. All fit me TTS.
So you bought them! They look so cool!
I saw your question above and wondered if I should push your post, but it was last summer, so... :smile:
Thank you for helping me with my questions :smile:

I did not like RV when I first saw the signature buckle - it reminded me of Leprechaun, but it somehow grew on me :biggrin:

So you bought them! They look so cool!
I saw your question above and wondered if I should push your post, but it was last summer, so... :smile:
Thank you for helping me with my questions :smile:

I did not like RV when I first saw the signature buckle - it reminded me of Leprechaun, but it somehow grew on me :biggrin:
Yes, I was holding out for them to go on sale because I was sure they would! Then this summer I noticed most places were selling out so I bit the bullet and paid full price. I love them!

And glad I could help.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sferics
Hi there!
How is the sizing here?

View attachment 5684094View attachment 5684095
I ordered both and I'm disappointed. I'm kind of shocked they both look - I have to say it, sorry - cheap in rl. Also, glue can be seen under the buckle.
Not only that, but I have pretty normal to narrow feet, and they are not very comfortable.
This time, not for me :sad:

RV to me makes the most comfy shoes. I have this pair of the trompette ballerinas that I was wearing to bits and it finally broke down at the base . I found an excellent cobbler here and he fixed them nicely for me. I’m planning to get the 4.5cm and 7cm heels soon.
DE64816B-CC69-4591-B4B9-39EC43D11CE3.jpeg9600F92D-632B-4BDD-917F-3B79F113B043.jpeg

I ordered both and I'm disappointed. I'm kind of shocked they both look - I have to say it, sorry - cheap in rl. Also, glue can be seen under the buckle.
Not only that, but I have pretty normal to narrow feet, and they are not very comfortable.
This time, not for me :sad:
A weird thing happened: I could not forget the loafers and ordered the pair with the higher heel again in the same size. This time the shoe looks awesome, no glue can be seen, and it is very comfortable (I even had swollen feet because of the currently super hot weather). Did I get the equivalent of a lemon car first?

• Wow
Reactions: 880