Roger Vivier shoes

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Couldn't find a thread for them - can this be the start of one?:smile:

2. Good start ... Any pics to share?

3. my fave!

4. Love RV's style. more pics to be posted tmr..

Attached Files:

5. ^gorgeous shoes!

6. Beautiful shoes! :biggrin: Please post your entire collection!!!

7. These are called prisms? I think? In gold.

Attached Files:

8. And then we have regular buckles in gray. The buckles aren't dirty. Just that my dark hair is caught in the reflection! Lol

Attached Files:

9. I don't know what these are called but I picked them up on sale : )

In mint condition. Cos I have only worn them once!

Attached Files:

10. Orangey suede with gold buckle..

Attached Files:

11. Then I don't know what this color is.. Blueish green satin flats with roses!

Attached Files:

12. Last pair to be posted tmr when I can find it!! Lol. Hope u guys like my small RV collection!

13. ASHTON- I LOVE YOUR SHOES COLLECTION. i am trying to decide whether to get the standard 45mm pair..my size is 41.5 in the pointed toe pairs and that's just right. so i'm afraid 42 may be a tad big :sad:

14. ashton you have a marvelous collection! My favourite are the blue satin flats, beautiful colour.

I hope more people post their collections!

15. Hello! I like my shoes a little big actually. Better go bigger than smaller! You can put gel petals and ankle petals if you need them. Where I live is quite hot so my feet can get a bit swollen in summer.

Do share photos when u get your shoes!!

Do you girls like Rupert sanderson? It's my favorite brand. RV second : )