Rodeo Charm Discussion Thread: Love/Hate/Crazy Reseller Prices etc.

He was thinking about using it for travel but if he put his laptop in, it would become heavier than it already is. So far, he's only used it to carry things he buys while out shopping since he hates carrying all the paper bags retail stores give haha! He is thinking about a K35 or K40 at some point too since it has a strap for his convenience
I've only seen a HAC once before in real life, actually at the Toronto boutique LOL. It was a Gold coloured one that looked a bit vintage or just used/well loved perhaps. If your DH likes green Rodeo charms, I think the Toronto boutique still has a Vert Comics Rodeo for sale, I went on Wednesday and my SA told me it's still available. Did he get his HAC from our boutique?

I've only seen a HAC once before in real life, actually at the Toronto boutique LOL. It was a Gold coloured one that looked a bit vintage or just used/well loved perhaps. If your DH likes green Rodeo charms, I think the Toronto boutique still has a Vert Comics Rodeo for sale, I went on Wednesday and my SA told me it's still available. Did he get his HAC from our boutique?
Oh wow I've never seen anyone else carry a HAC let alone in Toronto since I feel everyone loves the smaller bags here more haha! All I see when I do spot them here are B25's or mini Kelly's. We saw the Vert Comics before so maybe he'll want that too! Yes, he got it from our boutique 🙂

Oh wow I've never seen anyone else carry a HAC let alone in Toronto since I feel everyone loves the smaller bags here more haha! All I see when I do spot them here are B25's or mini Kelly's. We saw the Vert Comics before so maybe he'll want that too! Yes, he got it from our boutique 🙂
IKR! I usually see a lot of Picotin 18s in particular! Wow! Congrats to him on that from our "notoriously hard to score anything" boutique LOL.

Wow! That's excellent condition for 2011! How old is your Rodeo charm? I know they don't make them anymore in that colourway.
The Kelly has some scuffs on the corners and a few marks/scratches, but very minimal. I added it recently from Fashionphile too - i jumped on it when i saw it.

The listing on Fashionphile for the Rodeo says unknown for the year, but it looks hardly used ……i’m not sure (yet) how to research years/seasons for rodeos but would love to find the year too. The color combo irl is stunning, and the Bleu Izmir is an incredibly close match to my Bleu Zanzibar Pico too.

Reactions: themk888
The Kelly has some scuffs on the corners and a few marks/scratches, but very minimal. I added it recently from Fashionphile too - i jumped on it when i saw it.

The listing on Fashionphile for the Rodeo says unknown for the year, but it looks hardly used ……i’m not sure (yet) how to research years/seasons for rodeos but would love to find the year too. The color combo irl is stunning, and the Bleu Izmir is an incredibly close match to my Bleu Zanzibar Pico too.
If you lift up up the saddle on the rodeo, it should be on the other side of the saddle. Tell me the first letter you see and I can help you find the year.

Reactions: jbags07
Here's a photo of the first Rodeo Pegase charm I ever purchased, paired with the H Grooming Bag. This charm has sentimental value; I believe the color is Chai and Nata.

This bag is an absolute workhorse, it & the Rodeo have been travel companions all over the world. :hugs:

View attachment 5957493
Love your first Rodeo Pegase charm! The colourway Chai / Nata / Noir is a great neutral that can go with many bags. I have a similar colurway, although slightly different, Gold / Vert Fizz / Vert Cypres. Mine also has sentimental value to me as I scored it online and did in store pick up. Can't believe I beat the bots online!!! The Vert Fizz wing is such a pale green that most think its nata or craie, and Vert Cypres is such a dark evergreen colour that most think it's straight up black LOL.

• Love
Reactions: FrenchNewbie
I knowww I was so surprised since its very popular, but she said its because of oversaturation and a lot of counterfeits being made :sad: so better grab them now while they’re still around
That's really unfortunate as so many people love collecting them! Including myself LOL. Did she mention like a cut off date for ending production?