Rodeo Charm Discussion Thread: Love/Hate/Crazy Reseller Prices etc.

Got this when I was in Hawaii (Waikiki) last month. Specs: Orange Poppy/Blue Zanzibar/Rose Azalee/Malachite-MM and I guess real horse hair (pardon my ignorance). I think it's cute and enjoy everyone's enthusiasm about rodeos...it's infectious as with all things H. I wasn't necessarily interested in getting one, but the SA was so excited about having them in stock and seemed to want me to have a popular/coveted item. Needless to say I got caught up in the moment and bought it.

So, now after the glow of the vacation and high of shopping at another H store has died down, I'm not sure it's my style or if I'd accessorize my H bags with them...maybe my Noir Evie Sellier...:hrmm:. Should I return so a true rodeo fan can possiblly get it or keep as momento?

Rodeo.png

Got this when I was in Hawaii (Waikiki) last month. Specs: Orange Poppy/Blue Zanzibar/Rose Azalee/Malachite-MM and I guess real horse hair (pardon my ignorance). I think it's cute and enjoy everyone's enthusiasm about rodeos...it's infectious as with all things H. I wasn't necessarily interested in getting one, but the SA was so excited about having them in stock and seemed to want me to have a popular/coveted item. Needless to say I got caught up in the moment and bought it.

So, now after the glow of the vacation and high of shopping at another H store has died down, I'm not sure it's my style or if I'd accessorize my H bags with them...maybe my Noir Evie Sellier...:hrmm:. Should I return so a true rodeo fan can possiblly get it or keep as momento?

View attachment 3874549
It's so cute! Really lovely, cocomlle! :love::loveeyes::hbeat: I wouldn't let it go as I think an opportunity could come up to carry it around. ;)

Reactions: cocomlle and Linsi